+ Follow This Topic

Thread: K Ladies...I need your input...What does this mean? Or does it

K Ladies...I need your input...What does this mean? Or does it

First off...Thanks for any Ladies who can throw out there womanly advice

Secondly, I realize that at this moment, I am still in Love with a woman of 9 years. Right now, my head and heart are on opposite sides of the planet...I could EASILY be misinterpreting the entire thing, however...I have a gift for seeing the language one speaks in these situations...so here goes

Without the novel of what happened, here is a quick rundown.
    As mentioned, 9 years together. It would appear over,although, there is alot of unfinished business and lingering things.
    She has her own new place, I just moved into mine 2 days ago. We still have a condo with 99.9% of my stuff removed and about 15-20% remaining for her.
    I still Love her, and I believe she still has deep feelings for me..although, she is seeing someone new [total rebound]
    This passed Sunday was my last night at the condo. I made one last attempt at trying to get her to reason and wrote a letter at length.
    I placed the letter the very next day on her computer table and placed a glass frame with our picture in it. I took some lipstick of hers and wrote
    on one side : I Will Always
    on the opposite side : Love You
    Yesterday...still having the keys, I knew she wouldn't be their and went by to grab small wares. On her computer table, I noticed that she indeed read the letter because it was folded into.
    The picture frame of us was gone which I found in the bedroom.
    Now, today..I went to complete my move which again, was extremely small.
    I went into the bedroom and there was the picture frame that I wrote on.
    Only this time, I noticed the smudge. She totally took her thumb and smeared WILL ALWAYS across, but kept the I LOVE YOU

Now look...this could be nothing at all, as I said, I could totally be reading into nothing. However...I am keen to these kind of "clues", its not often that I am incorrect in presumption. To me...that means something
    What? I am unsure...that is why I am asking you ladies. Men don't understand the female psyche anymore than a woman understanding us.
    So...Whatya think..Am I off my rocker or could this be a sign of significance or a sign of negative reaction

O and just for the record...Today, the letter was gone. It had significance to me because in the letter I left a key to my new condo. Yesterday..she read it,but today..she took it with her -side note

Who initiated the break up?

For the most part, she did

Just my opinion, I'm thinking she may still have feelings. If I was in that situation, and wanted nothing to do with my ex, the letter would remain unread and the photo and frame untouched. But thats just me.

I think you're both passive-aggressive, have poor communication skills and are controlling. You're probably better off without each other.

I think you want it to mean something. Honestly, I don't think it means anything.

Why did you break up?

She probably still loves you but doesn't want to be together with you. Time to face reality.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I couldn't possible know what smearing one phrase and keeping another clear would possibly mean to her. I'd not take a guess either but if I did take a guess I certainly wouldn't tell you what you want to hear, which is plain to see that you want someone to say that she still loves you and will be coming back to you.

Instead of projecting what you want onto her new relationship e.g. assuming it's a "total rebound." You'd do better to accept that she's gone, in a new relationship and won't be coming back. I'm sorry you're hurting but the quicker you accept the obvious, the sooner you will heal, be able to reach the stage of indifference to her and be open to finding your own new relationship that definately won't be a rebound because you'll have processed the breakup and stored any left over baggage.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion