+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with Girlfriend's sister.

Help with Girlfriend's sister.

I have a problem. My girlfriend has a younger sister. We are all in our early 20s. They are very close, live together, and do a lot of things together. I love my girlfriend with all my heart. In fact, one day I plan to marry her. My problem is her sister. My gf and her sister look very similar (people often mistake them for each other). Her sister is also very attractive. Within the last year, she has become "overly friendly" if you know what I mean. She isn't doing anything blatant, but it's obvious to me she coming onto me. For example, when she walks past me, she might brush her chest against me as if she's squeezing through when there is plenty of space. Or she will leave her bedroom door partially open when she is changing so that from where I'm sitting, I can see straight in. I would never cheat on my girlfriend, but I can't help thinking about sex with her. I know the simple answer is to stay away from her. The problem there is that the two girls are so close and live together that I would pretty much have to stop seeing my girlfriend too, and that's not an option. I don't want to tell my gf about this because I don't want to ruin their relationship. I also have a feeling it would open up a can of worms about why I waited so long to tell her and how I felt about it all. I don't want to get into that mess. I really can't confront her sister about it because I know she would just deny it as if I'm crazy and then I'd worry she would tell my gf about the conversation and make it seem like I'm coming onto her. The worst part is much of this stuff happens while my gf is around and she's oblivious to it. Earlier this week, the 3 of us were swimming in the pool. My gf tells me to grab her sister while she tickles her (my gf just loves to tickle her). I didn't really want to for the reasons stated, but my gf would get upset if I didn't because to her, it's as though I'm not on her side (this has happened before). So I just said ok. As her sister starts to squirm to get out, she "accidently" rubs her hand up and down my crotch a few times. It happened pretty quickly, but it was obvious to me what she was doing, so I let go and jumped back. My gf didn't notice this. This seems to happen right under my gf's nose but in a way where she doesn't notice it. I want figure out a way to stop this before it gets out of hand. I don't want to ruin there relationship over this and I definitely don't want to give in.

I need advice on how to delicately handle this situation.

As a side note, I'm a bit sexually frustrated because my girlfriend is kind of grossed out by semen, which really limits what we do in bed. This makes the situation harder for me.

If they look and act the same, why not just swap one for the other? Maybe the other sister loves semen, so you'll be sorted!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I find it hard to believe that your girlfriend hasn't noticed this if it's that obvious............maybe they are the kind of sisters that are into 3ways?! lol

Like I said, it's not that anything is totally blatant. It's obvious to me because it's happening to me. I don't think my gf knows, but then again maybe she just doesn't want to accuse her sister of anything. Also, I don't think they are THAT kind of sisters. I know for sure my gf would not. I can't speak for her sister but I doubt it. They aren't that wild. They also have totally different personalities. In terms of personality, I really don't like my gf's sister.

so ignore her or take your gf away from the house...end of story.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Here's a few points.

1) It does seem as if there is more on both sides. Your girlfriend wanting you to tickle her sister sounds a bit odd, specially since it seems she nearly forces you to do so. I'd personally give it a shot and ask my girlfriend about the situation. But, I'm a bit of a freak and perv. :p
    But, this leads me to the other two points.
    2) You don't seem like the kinda guy who wants to risk anything, so, you can tell your girlfriend about it and if she asks you said you just weren't sure and didn't want to cause problems where there were none.
    Or
    3) Talk to her sister. Don't say what you think she is doing, just ask her to be a bit more careful as it makes you uncomfortable when she accidentally touches you in a seemingly sexual way. Nothing to deny there as you aren't accusing her of anything. She might just stop, even with leaving her door open for you, as she will probably feel rejected.
    If she continues or goes even worse, you're going to have to tell your girlfriend, though. You don't want her to walk in on you guys while she's trying to make a move on you.

First of all, stop imagining sex with her.
    Second, it's normal for a girl to not like sperm, everyone is different.
    Also, why does your girlfriend force you to tickle her sister ? It sounds kind of weird to me.
    You have a few options :
    A/ Tell your girlfriend anyway and try to find a solution together. (i.e. find her a boyfriend)
    B/ Don't tell your girlfriend and ignore her sister's actions until she stops doing it.

That's easier said than done. I can take her away from her place sometimes, but I can't decide what me and my gf will do based on her sister. Ignoring her could work, but I need to have an answer for my girlfriend why I'm giving her sister the cold shoulder. I don't know if you meant ignore what her sister is doing... If that's what you mean, I can't ignore it. Try telling a sexually frustrated guy not to notice when an attractive girl is doing these types of things to him.

Her sister does have a boyfriend... And acts totally normal when he is around.

Ric,

That's some good advice... minus #1 lol. I guess as long as I don't go accusing her of anything I should be able to talk about it.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Np

This might bring across some problems, though. If the sister has any feelings for you, whether just sexual or more, and she tries to back off, you tickling her won't make it easier. Even if your girlfriend forces you (which is why I think this whole thing so weird), it might give her mixed signals. Tickling isn't bad, but can feel quite sexual when you like the person that tickles you. So, be warned about that.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    That's easier said than done. I can take her away from her place sometimes, but I can't decide what me and my gf will do based on her sister. Ignoring her could work, but I need to have an answer for my girlfriend why I'm giving her sister the cold shoulder. I don't know if you meant ignore what her sister is doing... If that's what you mean, I can't ignore it. Try telling a sexually frustrated guy not to notice when an attractive girl is doing these types of things to him.
    I think you should go along with it. Eventually, she'll wear herself out. Let her make the mistake of doing something actually inappropriate.

It seems like you guys think the tickling thing is the weirdest part and the problem. Maybe I'm not explaining it well enough because it's never struck me as weird. Maybe it's because they just act like little kids when they're together. To clarify, I don't actually do the tickling. I just hold her so that my gf can tickle her. Either way, I can probably stop doing that. She would get a little sad like, "ok fine... take her side " in a sad voice. She'd probably be over it in 30 minutes. I don't mind upsetting her a little if it will keep her sister's relationship intact. I just never thought of it as the culprit.

Also, I'm not sure about going along with it. I don't how long it will be before she gives up and I'm not sure I could handle it. lol

Here is what I see as the biggest issue:
    If that's what you mean, I can't ignore it. Try telling a sexually frustrated guy not to notice when an attractive girl is doing these types of things to him.
    You WANT your gf's sister to keep it up. And you want someone to say try to cheat on your gf with her sister. Unfortunately, I doubt anyone, ever, will tell you that.

You CAN ignore what the sister is doing. You are choosing not to. And making excuses because you are sexually frustrated. Deal with it.

If you are so frustrated in your relationship with your girlfriend that you won't put a stop to her sister coming on to you, then maybe you should talk to your girlfriend about the problems in your relationship and deal with that.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I think you hit the nail on the head. Except for wanting someone to tell me to cheat because I won't do that. And I think you're right about the ignoring part. I'm going to try to make a more conscious effort to ignore her. I suppose eventually she will stop. I think I just needed a fresh perspective to help my clouded mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast