+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Letter To My Ex

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    so this is my writing, i autobalanced the picture so the colour is a bit funny but it made my writing more clear so yesh.

what you think of my writing? lol.
    It's very busy so I can see why they dislike reading it. There is just so much to look at and the crazy letters just draw your eyes all over the place. It's not that bad though.

yesh yesh, i think t'is quite bad. but i suppose this is my favourite writing over the years and i'm keeping this one, partly because t'is just so messy and my teachers can't read crap.

I like it. It's unique and stylish.

Back on topic thou:

So, my ex comes up to me yesterday and starts rubbing on me and everything. Keep in mind she has a new PRUDE b/f. She was like " I DO want to be friends with you." So, I was like ok. Then we talked today and I was like how come you want to be friends all of a sudden. Then she was like "I just like talking to you and stuff." Then, I was like well you only want to be friends in school, and she was like yea. I gave her a note cause we couldn't talk long, it basically said I want you in my life alot cause I still have feelings for you and that you mean to much to me for me to not have you in my life or just in school. I said we can hang out now and then, as long as we become good friends. I haven't gotten a response yet cause I haven't seen her. I should see her about 3 periods from now and then I will tell you guys her response when I get home.

okie, we're waiting for it and thankies for the comment out me writing.

She didn't write a response, in fact we barely talked when we saw each other. I will find out tomorrow. Sometimes she forgets cause of work and I will just remind her tomorrow to write back to me.

okie dokie then, looking forward to see it. lol.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I like it. It's unique and stylish.

Back on topic thou:
    Didn't you just take us off topic?

::looks at thread title::

Ahem, nevermind, proceed with topic re-alignment.

Wow, man, that was very brave of you. I bet you must have been in some crazy turmoil during the time where you were debating whether to write this or not. You're right, it was the right thing to do. From what you said in the last thread, she seemed like... a bit of a player, to be honest. It's hard to deny feelings a lot, isn't it? In fact, I think it's one of the hardest things to do: to do something that you know will destroy what may be your greatest wish. That takes a hell of a lot of strength, and I really commend you on it.

As for being friends... hm, I'd say go for it if you want. Just don't let her suck you in again..

Keep us updated, I'd like to see how it turns out.

-Robert

P.S. Kawaii, your writing reminds me of sanskrit. One of my friends has the same writing, but instead of curving letters that go under the line like y or g, he curves letters upward... Like k. It's... very unique. Looks cool too, but a headache to read sometimes. xD
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Thanks prodigal. I really liked what you said. I use to be sort of like a player, then I wanted to get serious and I was (honestly) tired of playing the field, that does get boring sometimes cause after awhile it gets easy, lol. But anyways, she was the girl I chose to settle down with and it seems I picked wrong. :\ But anyways, I will keep you updated. I have to say holding feelings (repression) is one of the hardest things in life to do. Also considering I will have these feelings for the rest of my life, they will never go away. She just means a lot to me and it's hard to kick her out of my life, so I hope we become good friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I have to say holding feelings (repression) is one of the hardest things in life to do.
    I agree wholeheartedly. It hurts so much, and it seems so irrational when you are thinking rationally. Is the fear of rejection so great that it makes inexplicable pain tolerable? That's the real question at hand.

Being friends is great. This ties in with another ongoing thread, the one about people of the opposite sex being just friends. It isn't incredibly hard to do... unless you feel a natural attraction towards her. Which it seems like you do... I'm just saying to be careful... really careful. Because I'm sure you know how people can be sometimes... I only say this because you admit she's a bit of a player. And you seeing her as strictly a friend may not be enough for her. Maybe she wants you hooked. And if that is the case, that makes the situation exponentially more difficult..
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Yea true. I am not afraid of rejection, but I fear most people are afraid of rejection for as what happens once they are expelled from the relationship. But, like people say. Many thrill the chase and then the catch becomes boring.

so what's the news? anything new yet?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123