+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Letter To You <3

Letter To You <3

oh ok. well thanks anyway.
    Last edited by xoldschoolmouse; 05-08-09 at 06:40 AM. Reason: needed change

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Since you are 20, I will assume you don't know any better, but anonymous love letters/gifts, etc. can actually be kind of scary. I suggest if you are for real, you break off with your girlfriend (they are not considered assets to the girl you'd like to date), and then contact her directly.

My heart nearly stopped when I found out that you were living in my area again. I know that it's been a while since we last spoke, but the feelings that I have for you have not changed. I have been seeing somebody during the time that we've been apart, but I have never felt anything close for her that I felt for you. Somehow I have this strong feeling that it's fate which has brought us together once again. I'm by no means saying that we should just continue and be together again from day one. But I really want you to know that somebody out there still cares about you very deeply.

I know that this is a lot to take in at once, and it must come as a slight shock to you. And I in no way wish to pressure you into starting anew with me right away. I just want you to know that it would mean the world to me if you gave me a chance to show you how much I still care about you. I would love it if you would be in my life again, and all that I ask right now is that we get the chance to talk, and see how things go for us. I know that a lot must have changed since the day we were separated, but the feelings that I have for you have not changed, and I felt that you deserved to know. Please don't think that you have to change your life for me, just know that I have always cared, and will always care about you. And all that I ask is for you to give me a chance to show you that my feelings have not changed. Thank you for your time, and I hope that we get the chance to talk soon. Have a wonderful day.

...Yeah, I'm a master at this type of thing.... don't send her a letter every day... just send her one great one, change this one around a little, don't send it word for word. I hope that it helps you at least get started in what you want to do. Just send one letter for now, and wait for a reply... If that takes a day, a week, or a month, you have to be patient..... It has worked for me... best of luck to you!