+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lecture me!!! =9

lecture me!!! =9

Im not sure where to start, but im in need of some advice. to start off, i would like to explain about my self alittle.
    I go out clubbing every weekend.
    Drinking every other weekend.
    and im a natural nice person, especially to female. (and even i myself do not realize that my action are considered nice-so my gf says)
    there is more about me but those r probably the main thing i consider bad things to do when you are in a relationship.

To start off, i have been with this girl for nearly 3 years, but our 2nd year anniversary is coming up this halloweeen.
    Like all relationship! the fun was within the first year. chasing and getting to know each other was the interesting part. but i got comfortable and bored real fast after that. like everything was just casual. no more hyped, excitement. i felt like she was a good friend. after a year in a half into the relationship, thing got alittle spicy. we fought more often, tears, loses trust...you know? the crumbling phase of the relationship. I felt like our relationship is just dragging on like every other people i have known who have been together for 3-4-5-6 years and end up breaking up. Now i have tried breaking up with this girl 3 time within the last year but she kept on refusing and making it complicated for me to break up with her. she kept saying i was being unfair and that why do we have to break up and why cant we just fix the problem. (but i honestly think it cant be fix because is not her problem or my problem, i just think we are not meant to be together) i have tried explaining to her that there are better guys out there than me but she would not listen. (i just lost my thoughts) - so i want to break up with this girl, but when i think about how sad she would be and all the things she could do- it worries me. (cuz im a nice guy) i feel like we are not meant for each other because i dont see anything in the future with her. (hard to explain) i like her, and we get a long just fine, but i dont LOVE her or like her as much as she likes me (im her first love) i honestly dont know if i should break up with her completely or not. my plans were to give her an anniversary gift with a break up letter saying something like, "can we just be friends, i dont have the same feelings for u as i use to anymore" ????? im soo lost....and clueless. hahaha. i have never dated anyone for this long either n i have always made relationship short and simple. this is so complicated for me.
    Last edited by Kidbyeheart; 21-10-11 at 01:07 PM.