+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she hiding things?

Why is she hiding things?

My girlfriend is being very sneaky and she is talking to other guys. She hid them on her friends list on facebook but i know they are there because ive seen her commenting on their page. She is always texting this one guy and when I ask her who she is texting she just says she isnt doing anything. Then it seems like when they are unavailable for her to talk to she comes up to me with "I love you baby" What should i do? I dont care if she talks to whoever as long as she is honest, but the fact she is hiding it worries me. If it were the other way around and I was talking to another girl, even if i told her she would be mad. Can someone please help me out? Thanks in advance.

You know the answer. People who have nothing to hide don't sneak around. A girl who is completely into you would not spend so much time texting other dudes....not even friends.
    Something is fishy. If she doesn't come clean, maybe you should find a girl who is perfectly honest with you.

I can imagine myself in your situation...well... there aren't many things you can actually do.
    a) you can try talking to her and ask her if she really likes you. You will know if she's pretending or not.
    b) well...come on. It's just a Facebook chat, nothing more than that. Maybe she's just likes being social, and who says she's talking to some, "specific boys"
    it's just the matter of trust, do you trust her? If not, talk to her and work things out. If you don't, then don't waste time on people who won't waste time on you.

no offense or anything, it's just my point of view.