+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating

I am afraid of being lonely. My parents live in different country; my friends do have different priorities, and honestly for me it is so hard to talk about this stuff with friends.
    I would rather talk here.
    My life in general was hard, but for some reason I could manage other stress better than this one

Yea this is bothers me too (((

Sorry for being such a crying baby, it just hurts that much

Quote Originally Posted by hopegrace View Post
    You must be a man wakeup!
    Yea probably the choice is after me. I have been a wreck for the past few days; I cant be strong ; I cant leave him because besides his cheating part, he has sooo many positive things about him..
    No, I am a woman but I read a lot and I just saw a documentary on John Kennedy and it was well known that Jackie Kennedy knew that John cheated as did his mother know that their father committed many infidelities. These women stayed with their men for the prestege, and what their husbands money could give them.

It's not my kind of life but there are many woman who learn to keep their husbands lifestyle from their children by actually accepting that that is his lifestyle and trusting that he will stay with them... and that if he doesn't, they will pay heavily in alimony and child support to keep them in the life they have been accustomed to. Think Tiger Woods Ex wife. She was a nanny before she met Tiger. She's a multi millionair now.

There is absolutely no sense staying with him if you are lonely, feel betrayed and are freaking out about what he does everytime he goes on a business trip. You'd be foolish to stay if you are unable to accept and remain happy in your acceptance. Your children will not fair well if you and he can't keep up appearances.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-11-11 at 04:41 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

; I cant leave him because besides his cheating part, he has sooo many positive things about him..
    Pffft....E.g? Obviously its not honesty and loyalty you're looking for. I put it to you, that you dont love him. You're afraid of life without him, more fear of the unknown.
    If you stay with this guy, you will always be second fiddle, and he will continue to play you like one........good luck.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckies View Post
    that's understandable
    No, it's not. It's ridiculous.

You'll be fine without him. With him, you're encouraging this behavior.

Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Pffft....E.g? Obviously its not honesty and loyalty you're looking for. I put it to you, that you dont love him. You're afraid of life without him, more fear of the unknown.
    If you stay with this guy, you will always be second fiddle, and he will continue to play you like one........good luck.
    I do love him a lot!
    I am an attractive woman and men pay lots of attention to me...i am just not ready to leave him.
    i honestly wanna pray to stop loving him...i simply cant
    BUT I DO HOPE THAT MY FEELINGS FOR HIM WILL BE GONE ONE DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    No, it's not. It's ridiculous.

You'll be fine without him. With him, you're encouraging this behavior.

Move on.
    It's understandable because when she's got round to it she's admitted she's afraid. People do all kinds of things through fear that seem to outsiders as ridiculous. How many times have we seen people stay with people who hit them only for them to say 'they love them!'.

I do love him a lot!
    I am an attractive woman and men pay lots of attention to me...i am just not ready to leave him.
    i honestly wanna pray to stop loving him...i simply cantBUT I DO HOPE THAT MY FEELINGS FOR HIM WILL BE GONE ONE DAY!!!
    what are you afraid off?

Quote Originally Posted by stuckies View Post
    what are you afraid off?
    I am afraid not to be able to love anyone else; i am afraid not to find someone else.
    Even though I am very attractive, I have a low self-esteem.
    And honestly I am afraid of the changes...

Stuckies,
    Thanks a lot for keeping me a company.

This forum does help!!! It does not heal my heart of course, but keeps me feel less lonely.
    I am wondering are there many people like me? In a relationship, but extremely lonely?

Do you guys read "Secret" by Rhonda Byrne? If yes, do you believe that we send out thoughts to universe and attract things in our lives?
    Maybe I am being negative a lot of times and that's why attract this stuff in my life. Maybe i constantly think that he cheats. and that's why it happens... I do not know

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No, I am a woman but I read a lot and I just saw a documentary on John Kennedy and it was well known that Jackie Kennedy knew that John cheated as did his mother know that their father committed many infidelities. These women stayed with their men for the prestege, and what their husbands money could give them.

It's not my kind of life but there are many woman who learn to keep their husbands lifestyle from their children by actually accepting that that is his lifestyle and trusting that he will stay with them... and that if he doesn't, they will pay heavily in alimony and child support to keep them in the life they have been accustomed to. Think Tiger Woods Ex wife. She was a nanny before she met Tiger. She's a multi millionair now.

There is absolutely no sense staying with him if you are lonely, feel betrayed and are freaking out about what he does everytime he goes on a business trip. You'd be foolish to stay if you are unable to accept and remain happy in your acceptance. Your children will not fair well if you and he can't keep up appearances.
    Wakeup,

you are so right! I am (unfortunately) among those women who stay with their men because of the life style.
    I DO NOT say that i am materialistic; it is more like a habit. I go to school, I study, I go out to dinners with him on Sat night, I always go skiing once a year with him, he spoils me with Luis Vuitton purses, etc..... I am afraid of the change. I am afraid to lose a man whom a lot of women find successful... The problem is in me. Actually, my mom sometimes says that all men are cheaters at least "yours fully supports you" and comes home to sleep. I know this "kinda" sad.

I am afraid not to be able to love anyone else; i am afraid not to find someone else.
    Even though I am very attractive, I have a low self-esteem.
    And honestly I am afraid of the changes...
    work on this & you won't need him.

You'll want better for yourself.
    No amount of fancy purses is going to heal the pain every time he's not with you, wondering who he is with.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast