+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this lady's boyfriend too old for her?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's really not your business. They're adults and can make their own decisions. You don't even know the guy.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

If anything she will get bored of him and dump his ass......maybe for his father lol.

If I would catch my friend displaying my FB pics here and discussing my relationship, this person would have been my friend for the longest... None of your business who she is going out with.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    holy crap, i sense some real obsessive/possessiveness coming from the OP. A bit creepy stalkerish lesbo - ness going on here. You sure you really care about this girl in the picture? Or are you just jealous and want her all to yourself? I can picture your room filled with pictures of this girl covering your walls like Robin Williams in "One Hour Photo".
    Um....you do realise that someone else posted that? I am the OP but someone else posted your second quote. Plus, I'm not exactly a stalker as I am also a female and very much like males lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    if you really cared about her, you wouldn't be posting her personal pictures all over the internet for some pervert to look at and jerk off to in the privacy of his house.
    Speaking of which, she is pretty hot. . .I'll be back in 5 minutes.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Cutting of hair is a sign of independence actually....taking control of your life.
    Interesting. That might explain why I have been considering cutting my hair again even though it's just getting to a really nice length. Now that I know the motivation behind the thoughts I can leave it alone.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Interesting thread. I dated someone who was 21 when I was 36. I have met a few couples who had about the same age gap. Obviously each situation is different, people get together for any number of reasons. We dated for a little over two years and are still good friends. We met each others friends and families, almost all of whom didn't think twice about the age difference. To answer the obvious questions regarding what each of us may have been looking for, I will say that when we started dating, I was actually not looking for someone that much younger than me. She was also only looking for people her age. We met through mutual friends, and instantly clicked. We talked about music, politics, and any number of things. Obviously there has to be a sense of chemistry between the two which I think overcomes the age thing. I'm not saying it will work everytime however, if it works out then so be it. Stranger things have happened in the world. Even people closer in age have problems, so why not give it a go?
    Last edited by DailyGrinder; 13-12-11 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DailyGrinder View Post
    Interesting thread. I dated someone who was 21 when I was 36. I have met a few couples who had about the same age gap. Obviously each situation is different, people get together for any number of reasons. We dated for a little over two years and are still good friends. We met each others friends and families, almost all of whom didn't think twice about the age difference. To answer the obvious questions regarding what each of us may have been looking for, I will say that when we started dating, I was actually not looking for someone that much younger than me. She was also only looking for people her age. We met through mutual friends, and instantly clicked. We talked about music, politics, and any number of things. Obviously there has to be a sense of chemistry between the two which I think overcomes the age thing. I'm not saying it will work everytime however, if it works out then so be it. Stranger things have happened in the world. Even people closer in age have problems, so why not give it a go?
    I guess so, but the bigger the age gap between two people, the less likely they are to have similar interests...

Hey there's nothing wrong with enjoying a different experience.......life would be boring if everyone restricted themselves from doing something out of the norm.

Well, do you even know the guy? Have you met him? If not, then how do you even know what he's like? Yes, an age gap can present a lack of similar interests. Then again, I think that sometimes there are enough similar interests that overlap, this allows you to share common things, while learning about things that you may not know about. In my case, we liked similar types of music, but also had tastes that we would share with one another. I also think that if you share something in common like say a similar job, or school (I am in grad school and she is finishing her undergrad so we often saw each other on campus), it would give you something else in common.

Quote Originally Posted by DailyGrinder View Post
    Well, do you even know the guy? Have you met him? If not, then how do you even know what he's like? Yes, an age gap can present a lack of similar interests. Then again, I think that sometimes there are enough similar interests that overlap, this allows you to share common things, while learning about things that you may not know about. In my case, we liked similar types of music, but also had tastes that we would share with one another. I also think that if you share something in common like say a similar job, or school (I am in grad school and she is finishing her undergrad so we often saw each other on campus), it would give you something else in common.
    I have never met the guy so perhaps I am stereotyping, it just seems natural that people's interests, lifestyles and personalities change with age. I am certainly very different now compared with even just 5 years ago.

my favorite dating site is lovingrich.com It is a serious& safe dating site, the best for online
    dating beginners and

serious people. I found my love here. I have to say it's he best site I have ever
    joined so far. They verify all members.

Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or beautiful singles as well, including

celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!

My favorite dating site is lovingrich.com It is a serious& safe dating site, the best for online dating beginners and serious people. I found my love here. I have to say it's he best site I have ever joined so far. They verify all members. Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or beautiful singles as well, including celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by findlove View Post
    My favorite dating site is lovingrich.com It is a serious& safe dating site, the best for online dating beginners and serious people. I found my love here. I have to say it's he best site I have ever joined so far. They verify all members. Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or beautiful singles as well, including celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!
    How about just go f ucking yourself......we don't want spam on this site.

I'd love to pull that hair! Wow!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast