+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lady's mustache?

lady's mustache?

Ok guys...

I'm wondering...

I'm blonde/blue eyed, so I do have facial hair, but it's blonde so you can't see it. It's not like a beard or anything, just light hair like you find on a woman's arms or whatever. Anyhow, I had this boyfriend a long time ago who made a big deal about my "mustache" and I went through so much trying to get rid of the hair. It's hard because I have very sensitive skin! If I wax it, I get a rash. If I shave it, I break out and it grows back fast anyhow, if I use a cream to get rid of it, I get a red skin issue, and if I pluck it, I get little pimples!!! So, are lady's mustaches really a big deal or not? It's really not a lot of hair, but if I'm standing around in the sun or something, it could be noticeable if you were right there all in my face next to me??? What do I do? Do guys really care about that stuff or not?

Thanks.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    laser hair removal.

I never thought I could get to think this an issue, but last week or so, I was talking to this girl and she had one of these mustaches... I haven't shaved in 4 days and my mustache hair is about a third (or less) of what she had, yeah, it was blonde, but you could still perfectly see it. It was totally distracting me, so I think it's a bad thing. Good thing she didn't have it next day haha.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not the answer you're looking for, but yes guys do care about women having moustaches. Even light blonde moustaches.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Would you care if a guy wore noticeable make up?

Its hard to tell with lady moustaches...i do remember tho I was in a nightclub and a girl had a moustache. it was very noticable (even in a nightclub) because she had quite pale skin and dark hair so her moustache stood out quite alot. strange thing was that she was very attractive and she probably knew she had a mans tash so was strange why she never got rid of it. I just thought if thats what her moustache looks like, i wonder what her armpits or her pubes look like - must be amazonian.

but anyway, yeah it is off putting, depends though how bad yours is. have you ever tried threading it with a bit of fine thread i've had that tried on me and it does pinch a bit but the hair comes right off without growing stubble after and usually with no rash. you should always apply moisturiser (which im sure you know already), afterwards to cool the skin and maybe put ice on it after so no swelling develops.

I doubt your 'woustache' is that bad but if you're really insecure about it, i'd try the threading thing. Btw the threading removes the enitre follicle too so hair takes much longer to grow back than shaving. and if you do it regularly just as you can see the hair, its less painful to take off - probably dont even feel it.
    Last edited by therealjag; 04-03-11 at 04:30 PM. Reason: more details ok!!!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I now have visions of a woman shaving her face....the WORST thing you could do. Its a big deal, like g68 says, laser is the asnwer.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

At this point Laser is the way you have to go.

You should have left it alone. (I'm sure it is thicker and more noticeable now than before)

You trying to please him has made matters worse (so to speak).

Like all other things some guys care, some guys don’t, and some could carless.

If it is really that much of an issue for you, then laser is the way to go.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

Thanks for the input. It's really not that bad, I can't even see it unless I've got my face all up in my mirror. So, I ask because, should I ever become more intimate with someone, then they might notice. Laser doesn't work well on blonde hairs. I can't afford any of that anyhow. I think I'll try the threading thing...

thanks

It's freaking horrible to say the least.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Because you have pale skin and fair hair I think Laser does not work so much but I'm no expert.
    Do not shave but use wax to get rid of it (you find special ones for the upper lips in shops)...

It's no big deal, you do it once a week, very quick and then you don't to worry about people looking at it. If you do it the night before and apply soothing cream you should be all right in the moning.

Don't feel self conscious about it, it's jut one of these things that a lot of women do, many celebrities wax their upper lips to appear neat in front of the cameras.. it's a bit like doing your eye brows...it's maintenance...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Maybe try bleaching it or go to an actual salon or nail place to get it professionally waxed. They seem to do a way better job and they use a special cream to prevent a rash or break out.

I get facial hair too. Like you it is blonde thankfully! It is funny because I know a lot of women do have facial hair, I see women in my day to day life with facial hair and read about it online, yet it is this big secret which no one talks about or admits they have a problem with.

I don't get women that do not shave/wax/pluck their hairs out. Do not grow a mustache, blonde or not it is not nice. You will just have to shave or wax it, get some cream to stop the redness. You can't let it grow and why would you want too?

Its disguisting , horrible, its a curse , remove it pls. It kills sexual mood, kills atraction , it hurts my eyes and my insides. Please , please remove it for your own good.