+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I was a rebound guy but I still mis her.

I was a rebound guy but I still mis her.

I met what I thought was the sweetest nicest girl. She had just gotten out of a loooong relationship. We hung out and she was very flirty with me so I asked her out. We went out and hit it off fast. I fell for her for 4 months. We were together at least 3 times a week. I really thought that she wanted to be with me. But as she healed from her breakup and met new friends, some of them mine, she tossed me like trash. I was so good to her. I helped her with so many things since she didn't have much after the breakup. She says she wants to be single but I think she's dating someone else now. I feel so used but I still miss her so much because we did have some very close moments. She's such a different person now.

Sorry mate but women need someone as a band aid and once the wound is healed, they take you off like that band aid they don't need anymore. But the hurt is still there for them. They aren't just ready and its unfair how girls do that to men because girls are more emotional than us. We just don't tend to understand that because some of them don't care.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

sorry that this happened. now you've learned a lesson....never ever be the rebound guy. The girl will never love you.