+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This really hot girl is flirting with me....

This really hot girl is flirting with me....

So a few months ago I was chilling with this girl in my English class, Emmie. We're 16 (almost 17, our birthdays are a month apart), and we've had a lot of classes together the past couple of years.
    But anyway, she really needed a chemistry textbook for next period, so I gave her mine. She seemed really happy and hugged me. When she gave it back after school, she blew me a kiss before leaving. Now she acts nicer and warmer around me: Never missing a chance to sit in my lap or hug me. We're partners for a project. (And she came to me wanting to work together, I didn't ask her)
    Emmie's really nice, and very attractive. She's like a mashup of Avril Lavigne/Heather Graham, so she is definately a pretty face, maybe the prettiest girl I've ever met. And she's got really big boobs, lol, that bounce a lot even when she walks. So as you can imagine a lot of guys like her. But she's single, really cute, and full of spunk and fire. Not to mention that chest (lol) so yeah, I'd say I like her too.
    She hugs me and talks to me a lot more now. When we hang out together alone, she'll wear low cut tank tops and tight clothes to show off her shapely curves, and do poses that emphasize her figure when talking to me.
    When it's just us together, she plays with her boobs a lot, like she wants me to watch. Pushing them and squeezing them, feeling herself up etc. And every now and then she'll stretch sexily. Most of the time, I just can't stop staring at them. And she's caught me looking multiple times, and caught me looking up her skirt and stuff, but she never calls me out on it. She just smiles and blushes. Once she and I were at my house, and she was showering. Plus she left the door ajar, kind of hinting she wanted me to peek? Cause thing is, I don't have a shower curtain right now, and it's very easy to hide behind the toilet. Well, I did, heh. I got to watch her for just about the whole time, and got a a great view of pretty much everything

She blows me kisses, and teasingly makes hearts at me with her fingers in class.
    It's really cold where we are, and one time when her car wouldn't start, we had to take the bus. So she and I were waiting for the bus, and she was shivering, and she said "Oh my god, my nipples. I'm so cold!" Yeah, they were poking through her tank top, and this was one of those days where that was all she had on. So we hugged close, with her in my lap, for several minutes till the bus arrived. We were pretty much cuddling. Tracing and caressing each other's arms, and I rubbed her shoulders, and I could feel her big breasts pressed against me.
    When I squeeze her waist, and her curves, she moans like she's being pleasured.
    Once, the two of us were playing truth or dare with three of Emmie's other friends (all girls) and they dared me to cup and squeeze Emmie's boobs. Emmie didn't mind at all,in fact she welcomed it. So we spooned and I did it, but then she let me keep holding them even after the dare was over.

When we're alone at night, and really bored, we have like these really close intimate moments. She tells me really private stuff, like I now know that she's bare down there, and that she's a 34 DD bra size. No joke. To prove it, she actually took off her tank top, pulled me close, and let me read the tag on her bra. That was nice....(:
    Also once when we were parting ways we hugged, and she kissed my cheek. Then she licked it, slowly tracing it with the tip of her tongue, from my jaw to my ear.
    Then last week, I brought her home from school since my mom wasn't home, and stayed for about an hour. We got bored in my room, and we were talking about kissing and I said I was a good kisser. She gave me a sexy smile, and said "prove it." So she got into my lap, we wrapped our arms around each other, and began.
    We made out, in the privacy of her room, for like 5 full minutes, and we were both getting really into it. I slid my hands up her tank top, sliding them across her smooth skin, till I reached her chest. She moaned softly during the kiss. I slid my hands under her bra, and right as I cupped her boobs, her phone went off. Her mom wanted her to come home for some event with family (she has an exciting life lol). She pulled away, her face flushed pink, and I quickly pulled my hands out. As she was getting up to leave, she teasingly said that I certainly was a good kisser, and that she hoped that maybe some other time we could pick up where we left off? She hugged me, kissed my cheek, and left.

But heres the kicker! Shes one of the nicest girls I ever met. For my birthday last month, no lie, she got me a really nice cooking grill! Because I love cooking lol. Plus when she found out that my dad passed away 2 years ago in a car accident, she has helped me cope with it, even! And whenever Im depressed she always tries to cheer me up and never fails, lol. She always buys me and her breakfast every morning before school and after school we're always doing something. Basically we're really, really close, she feels like a soulmate to me. When I'm not with her I can't stop thinking about her. She has pierced my heart. I think Im in love!

So, does Emmie like me? Or even love me just as I love her? Or does she just want me for sex? Where is this going between us? What does she want? What's her plan for us?
    Last edited by colehamelsfan36; 29-05-12 at 06:50 AM.

Ok first off you're a perv.

Secondly, yes it's extremely obvious that she likes you. Just ask her out already.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol

16 year old kids don't write like that.

pervert.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I second that you're a pervert, but what 16 year old boy isn't? Lol.

But yah she probably likes you, but just to make sure, see how she acts around other boys and see if she treats them differently than when she's with you. Pretty girls like to play games sometimes, trust me. But if your the only guy she gives that kind of attention to, then game on.

lucky bstd. ive always wanted one of those george foreman grills.

Thanks for your post

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    lucky bstd. ive always wanted one of those george foreman grills.
    I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL they're not that expensive....go to target or walmart they have em cheap for about 90-120 buckaroos
    Last edited by colehamelsfan36; 29-05-12 at 08:43 AM.

Thanks for your post

I'm aware that this is almost certainly a troll, but I'm going to treat it as if it were serious, just in case.

Duh. Of course she likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by colehamelsfan36 View Post
    she's single, really cute, and full of spunk and fire.
    I hope the OP realises that for those of us who speak British English rather than American English the word 'spunk' means sperm. So is she full of spunk? If if so, to whom does the spunk belong? I think we deserve to be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I hope the OP realises that for those of us who speak British English rather than American English the word 'spunk' means sperm. So is she full of spunk? If if so, to whom does the spunk belong? I think we deserve to be told.
    I know... I thought about that. I speak both. Even with all the mis-spellings in British English it's easy to go back and forth. :p

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I know... I thought about that. I speak both. Even with all the mis-spellings in British English it's easy to go back and forth. :p
    mis-spellings lol where do you think american english came from? the indians?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    mis-spellings lol where do you think american english came from? the indians?
    Yeah... check your facts. Webster's predates the OED. We established the standard. There are also more American English speakers than any other branch of the tongue.

Besides all that, it was a joke. Note the ":p" at the end of the post.

How is this perverted? All guys think like this. Anyway.......probably a Troll

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yeah... check your facts. Webster's predates the OED. We established the standard. There are also more American English speakers than any other branch of the tongue.

Besides all that, it was a joke. Note the ":p" at the end of the post.
    yeah i know you were joking, but before the english came to america, all americans spoke indian. this is a fact i dont need to check. the worse thing we ever done was give you independence. :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast