+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a flirting girl

a flirting girl

ok this story is really screwed up...
    ive liked this girl named hannah for over 3 years now and she never liked me, but now that this other chick asheley likes me hannah has liked me for 4 months now(i know because im good friends with hannahs best friend emily). ive been flirting with hannah for a couple months now and i thought we were going somewhere... then she went on a weekend trip with emily and they were gone for a couple days. When they got back i guess i was flirting with asheley and hannah saw and didnt like it and got very upset that night. BUT THIS IS REALLY GOTS ME CONFUSED, she went on a date 2 nights later with this guy in are church who she sees rarely because there kindof friends i guess and he usualy makes the move on her and comes into are city and sees her, but this night she went to his house and watched a movie with him and i guess they held hands. is holding hands considered going out? am i just freaking about this or is this ironic that she got mad at me because i flirted with asheley( me and asheley have been really good friends for over 1 year now) and she practically is going out with a kid now... p.s. asheley has liked me for awhile but lately i told asheley i liked hannah so asheley would back off and give me more space with hannah and i mightve screwed up my friendship with asheley and now hannah might not like me anymore... also hannah might be just liking me because some other chick likes me and is jelous that i still dont like her... hannah is a very flirty girl with all the guys.. im only 18 and havnt had many girl problems like this before so if any1 could help me that would help alot! hannah is also going to college in 4 months so im not even sure if i should get serious with her or not any help would be appreciated... THANK YOU
    Last edited by hi2u; 26-03-07 at 11:32 PM.

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    hmm, looks like you got it the wrong way round buddy. you're chasing someone who doesn't truly like you and ditching a girl who has feelings for you. you mostly answered it for yourself, as you explained hannah didn't like you until asheley did. the choice is yours though, but give it some thought before you choose

The better place at the end of your dreams