+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Calling your close friend baby? How would you feel? I need as much as opinions I can!

Calling your close friend baby? How would you feel? I need as much as opinions I can!

Hey,
    Ive been dating this woman for about a year but we've known each other for at least 3 years. Our love is very strong but things have been going off track. I started an argument because my feelings was hurt. Then argument is followed by another argument and so so so so on. Its been at least a month we keep our distance with each other. We see each other when we have time because we both are very busy, when we call or text its not what it used to be because we both mad. Then I realized that being mad is pointless so I got over it. But heres the bigger picture. She has a close friend, that she called brother but at the same time she has his contact name "My baby". I didnt want to say anything because we was recovering. It pissed me off when I saw that but nothing pissed me off when she wrote "Baby dont listen to this boy" shes referring the boy to me and baby to him. I trust her and same for her. We talked about it and she said she been calling him baby and I asked her "You calling him baby its nothing wrong with it?" She said no, and that pissed me even more because she doesnt realize what she did, I also told her how would you feel if I called another girl baby she said she doesnt care. I would never call my close friend or anybody else baby at all because the only baby Im with is her. So how would you guys feel if your man or woman call their close friend of opposite sex baby? It is also weird to be calling him baby if you been calling him brother..like for instance when someone ask her where are you going? she say "going to my brother house" which is that guy its just soo akward to be calling him your brother, close friend and baby..idk

Note: All I want you guys to comment is only about her calling her close friend/brother baby..thats the only thing im concern right now and how would you feel if it were you
    Last edited by JJevafrass; 03-06-12 at 12:03 AM.

Sounds like she is being pretty insensitive to your feelings.

You jealous of Baby. That why it bothering you. So why you so jealous?

What it comes down to is that she is way too immature for you. She has no clue what is and is not appropriate behavior. In time when she finally grows up (maybe a few years from now, who knows), she will figure it out, but there is no sense in trying to fix it....it won't happen.

As for the guy, he is a shlep waiting in the wings hoping that someday she will see him more then friends. For now, he will take whatever attention he can get, and being called "baby" gives him hope. We all know that the majority of guys don't want just a friendship with a girl, they want to have sex with her, but don't bother trying to tell her that, she won't believe you anyways. She is too much a twit, go find yourself a better GF....it is not worth the trouble. So what I would do is just keep having sex with her until you meet someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by JJevafrass View Post

Note: All I want you guys to comment is only about her calling her close friend/brother baby..thats the only thing im concern right now and how would you feel if it were you
    You really need to take the blinders off. You go running up to her and say "everyone agrees with me that it's not right for you to call your friend baby" will just blow up in your face. All she is going to say is that you are out of line and controlling.

There is no winning this argument. So you have two choices here, put up with it and leave it alone, or dump her ass.....oh make it three, like I said, get sex from her until you meet someone else.

I know being in love is making you stupid right now, so I'm trying to knock some sense into you.
    Last edited by smackie9; 03-06-12 at 03:03 AM.

it is amazing!