+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stuck between the choice of two girls?? What to do and how do I make my mind up??

Stuck between the choice of two girls?? What to do and how do I make my mind up??

Really need help with this matter so bear with me,, I was previously going out with a girl just slightly younger than me for 3 years, she is gorgeous, honest, faithful and basicly the kind of person you would class as perfect, she would never do a thing to hurt me, and I loved her to bits also!! However towards the end of our relationship thing had became very boring. There was no chase, the sex was boring and things were just routine as if we had too. As much as I did not plan for this to happen, I ended up sleeping with another girl after a night out. I felt terrible about the whole situation, however the girl who I slept with got in contact with me and kept asking me to for some fun on the side, nothing more. ME having no will power decided to go along with this (I know what your thinking), not taking into account the effects this could have on my GF or not knowing what I was doing. A few months passed and I could not say no to my part time relationship, the lust and the attraction I had developed was really strong, it became addictive on both parts, the girl is now crazy about me and I need to be honest I am crazy about her too! The relationship we have is very phisical and cannot keep our hands off each other the minute we see each other. Anyway as time progressed, I began to develope feelings for the second girl and began to get jelous if I seen her near other guys when I was on nights out, she would be the same with me. Eventually my GF found out about the whole thing and we broke up and went through the hurt stage, (Idid also along with the guilt). Some time has passed and I have still been seing this other girl, (with no relationship progression). I am so attracted to her, but am not sure if its lust or love. Here is my situation:: My Ex gf wants to give things another shot with me and correct the way it was, I do still have feelings for her and get jelous when I see her out with other guys etc so I know I still care about her. However I have a very strong effection to this other girl who I am crazy about. The only thing putting me off is she is only 19 and does not have as many qaulities as my ex, ie no job, cant drive, comes from a slightly crazy family and I do not know if she is long term/GF material. I cannot be selfish, its decision time. I know whatever decision I am going to make I need to stick by it and give it 100%, however I also know I am going be hurt which ever decision I make? My life has been on hold for 2 months now as I do not know what to do, keep going on with the new girl and see what happends and let go of my ex and miss her, or go back with my ex and wonder if things with the other other girl would have been great or bad?

HEEELP

Do not get back together with the girl you cheated on if you still have feelings for the girl with whom you cheated on her. If you break her heart a second time over the girl you were fooling around with, that would be inexcusable.

I would not want to be dating somebody who is constantly wondering whether or not things would have been better with some other woman. That is completely unfair. Do her a favor and don't take advantage of her. She shouldn't have come back to you after you cheated on her anyway; you'll only respect her less because of it.

Either try it out with the second girl or leave them both alone. And don't cheat on anybody again. That's condemnable.

Go for neither currently. We can not offer support. You need to do what I did. Stay away from both of them and have a long hard think of which one you want to spend your life with. Then get the thoughts of the other people out of your head, then go for the girl whom you choose. You have to be loyal to her though and you need to be sure which one you want.