+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do? Two girls, one choice?

What should I do? Two girls, one choice?

This goes a lil bit back but ill try to make it short. A year and a half ago I was in a relationship with this girl, she was nice but I wasn't too into her. 3 months into the relationship I met the most coolest girl (who was also in a relationship at the time) I ever had the pleasure of meeting. Sparks flew and we hit off pretty good at first. We both decided to break off with our gf/bf, frankly both our relationships weren't going to well, and I really really liked this girl.

Another 3 months into the new relationship things started going a lil sour. I guess it was the timing or this thing with her friend that gets really complicated (apparently her friend had a crush on me and she thought I was into her friend as well, which I wasn't). We drifted apart and that was that. I was emotionally wrecked at the time b/c i liked her so~o~ much.

A year and half goes by now I'm in a 7 month relationship with another girl. A very nice girl but how should i put this... very boring. ::sigh:: and one day I randomly run into THE girl. Sparks fly once again and I fall for her once again. I liked her before and I still do. And she says she liked me too and she still do but says I never truly showed her my feelings (which I disagree).

So here's the thing. The girl I like is "her", there is no doubt about that, always did still do. But the relationship I'm in right now got too deep (I'm her first in bed and I introduced her to my family once). But my current gf has deep underlying emotional issues within her family. She's very emotionally unstable but very sweet when she's in a good mood. She had a rough life and I always wanted to be there for her. And frankly I'm dating now to marry and I just don't think her family and my family will get along. And also if i break up with her I know it's going to emotionally devastate her like really really really bad.

But if I decide to date the girl who came back in my life, I see some obstacles. She lives 2 hours away and the past getting in the way again? I never been more confused in my life. It's like God is playing games with me. I'm like Sims 2. What should I do. Please help.

2 hours away is alot, that 4 hour of your life gone to see someone. think of fuel costs, everything else cost, just think...and meeting half way is gonna be a buzzkill most time prob.