+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice on how to handle the Situation >.>

Need advice on how to handle the Situation >.>

Hi everybody,

Im here because I ****ed up with the Girl i am/was dating, it all went pretty fine but, last friday i was gettin waaay too drunk and became very pushy and and pretty much set her under a lot of pressure, im ususally not like this, especially because i know that she hates that. Anyways it happened and im feelin like a total jerk now, she doesnt really speak to me since and i dont want to text her and being even more annoying right now.

But i still feel that i should be doing something instead of just accpeting it, what would be the best for me to do now ?? ://

Greetz,

Phil

I think you are making excuses.

You knew that alcohol is. So you know when people drink they start acting worse.

So its not like you did not know what you did. cause you remember it all to tell us today.
    And what is pushy?

I think you are a jerk!

You need to let her alone. only one thing you can do is stop destroying your longs and your self respect by stop drinking!!!!!!!!!!
    Stay away from alcohol. Its not something people need to survive. or to live.

And also if you really sorry apologize to her. Not to get her back for shore not , cause no one
    wants to hang with a fool! But cause you did harm to her!
    After that leave her alone! and learn from your mistakes.

It wasnt a pushy thing in terms of sexual conditions, i wanted her to let me know what this all was going to, and well maybe i am making some excuses but i just remember everything when im drunk i never have blackouts. Still of course i already did apologize to her, its not like i am a drunkard or so i maybe get drunk once a month tops, and i know that i am a jerk....you dont see any hope for me to be able to set all this straight ?

Why? for you to get drunk again and do the same. well once a month do enough harm. as you can see.

and i think you need to leave her alone.

no woman likes to be disrespected. and only a stupid one will go back to someone like that.

well i dont plan on gettin drunk anymore anytime soon, and i was treating her very good in any other aspect, i always respected what she wanted to and acted accordingly, im ususally not a asshole seriously not, ive always been trying to give her exactly what she wants because i really really like her.

But well i guess theres not much i can say right now as it will probably all sound like an excuse.

Say sorry and prove that you'll not gonna do it again. Make an effort to fix it.

Obviously you care about her, sincere apology should fix it. I mean if she loves you or likes you she'll forgive, if there is one thing we women are good at then it is forgiving if the guy we love apologizes, simple. Just say that you were a jerk, this is what women like to hear, and it will prove that you're sorry.
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 13-08-12 at 09:27 AM.