+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused to the point I dont know what to do

Confused to the point I dont know what to do

in the past few months since my ex an I broke up we have not given eachother space. we said time and space was good but both of us didnt. about a month ago I finally got fed up with her mixed signals and said I need space. space that I needed because I was stressed out and also confused by her and I let her know I was confused. she knows that she did hurt me. and after I told her I need space she blocked me from FB and unblocked me a week later and it wasnt too long after that she texted me....we havent been able to talk in person because shes been gone all summer. she went back home to be with family and work a full time job so she can pay for housing during the fall semester here. the longest we have gone without talking is just over a week. but my problem is. whnever ive been trying to move on telling her or not. its maybe 4 days later she decides to text me. and im suprised after what I was telling her shes still talking to me. after we broke up we wanted to try and be friends but i wasnt having it. she doesnt want to get into a relationship because shes afraid. one reason is because if she cant find a job here after college then she will have to go back home because she has a summer job waiting for her just like every summer. she told me from the start she never wanted a boyfriend in college or to really even date or even hookup. just have fun with friends. we did talk about things we have done. like she has hooked up with a few guys but thats it. shes gone on one real date 2 years ago and she decided she didnt like him. and when her and I met. we didnt really hit it off and talk. it was the flirting stage. and that lasted for months before I finally asked her out. after we went out a few times and i did go over to her house everyhitng seemed fine so I asked her to be my girlfriend. everyhting was great until she left for summer. first week she wanted to skype every night even if we were just sitting at our computers. next week we did a bit but she was getting more involved at work and she joined a softball league and volleyball league with her old friends. she loves those sports a lot. over the weeks all we did was text and she kept getting more and more busy. and when she came back here for the weekend. she looked super excited to see me. ran to me and all. the next night we went out had a good time but could only go to dinner because i was running out of cash. but then when we got back moods changed. she broke up with me.

and now for somehting else...i never expressed love to her after the breakup. I got frustrated because of her reasons. and because we dont want to be out of eachothers lives. but i told her i dont think we can be friends a few times. and well after i told her I needed space and she texted me that week later. shes been iniating conversations and such and she is back down in the area. but idk what to tell her. im confused. cus what shes done in the past month has confused me the most...cus every deng time im at that point where me no contact is best. she contacts me.

I want to talk to her in person about this. because if she wants me to be in her life still she needs to tell me why shes been acting like this. if we cut contact from eachother than i dont think she would have to tell me. but this is different...

how do you think I should ask her to go talk. shes said times before she wants to hangout still so ya. and school for her starts tommorow so she needs to get all that started before I do anything. I really do need some advice.

Do not express love to her now, that's for damn sure. She is an attention whore and she just likes that you're pining over her. Stop all contact. Ignore her. Tell her that you don't want her to be your girlfriend but if you're not going to have a sexual relationship then you never want to speak to her again. Be cold. An attention whore like this girl will fall at your feet if you do this. Or she'll just leave you alone. Either way, you win.