+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend's boobs to small,she is not attractive enough

Call me shallow but I would never date a guy who has a pear shaped body/big butt.
    That's the difference between you and the Oposter, maple. Most think like you do... You would "never." Thing is, he did keep dating her even though he knew that her boobs looked like two raisens on a breadboard when he wants watermellons resting on a hammock. Strange that he would continue on in a relationship with her long enough to tell us he absolutely loves her but he can't stand her pecs. Hence why most are recommending he talk to a professional about his obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That's the difference between you and the Oposter, maple. Most think like you do... You would "never." Thing is, he did keep dating her even though he knew that her boobs looked like two raisens on a breadboard when he wants watermellons resting on a hammock. Strange that he would continue on in a relationship with her long enough to tell us he absolutely loves her but he can't stand her pecs. Hence why most are recommending he talk to a professional about his obsession.
    Yeah true, but maybe she had a padded push up bra on when they first met and he didn't see her boobs in the flesh until he was already in love? Who knows....he doesn't need professional help...he likes big boobs.
    I am kind of becoming obsessed with boobs now from this convo and regarding my own. I checked my email last night and the BabyCenter website sent me an advertisement on breast augmentation! Lol.

....he doesn't need professional help...he likes big boobs.
    Liking big boobs is not why it was suggested he see a therapist.

I made this mistake with other girls...i find a flaw and focus on it way to much...that is just a flaw of my personality and I want to fix it.
    The fact he likes big boobs isn't really an issue. The fact he wants to fix his "fixation" is the issue.

A therapist, councellor or reading up on how to shut off your brain and keep it shut off will help him to get over his big boobs fixation and keep the girl that he says he loves. I don't think any advice he gets here is going to help him with what he is trying to accomplish. If she wanted to get surgery that would be her choice and that would be cool with her doing to her body what she wanted to do. She seems fine with her knockers the way they are. Her body, her choice.

I checked my email last night and the BabyCenter website sent me an advertisement on breast augmentation! Lol.
    If you're planning on having any more kids, I'd wait to get any sort of augmentation until after then you can enjoy them without the fear that a new pregnancy will screw em up. (o)(o)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-10-12 at 11:22 PM.

I didn't go back and read all the other posts...but yeah he might need to do some self work to stop trying to "fix" something about every woman he is with. He will end up alone at that rate. I'm not a huge fan of therapy...my mom is a psychologist and my dad ran psychiatric hospitals....and in my opinion some reading and taking a good hard look at yourself is a lot less expensive in less severe cases as this. This might be all the therapy he needs...writing it all out and coming to a realization here via this forum.

Anyway...yeah I wouldn't do anything to my boobs until I am sure I am not going to have another baby...and implants scare me..but they look nice! It's scary that implants have to be replaced every 15 or so years...and with the lipo/fat injection surgery no one really knows if your body will just absorb the fat over time b/c its a fairly new procedure...so all that $$$ for something that might not last...

I considered implants, until I found out they have to be replaced. It makes it a very expensive operation. Luckily hubby doesn't mind the premature sag since it was our son who caused it. Oh and small boobs don't mean no sag. I was an A cup before pregnancy but grew so quickly I got seriously bad stretch marks so the sag set in. I have considered a breast lift, but the idea of having my nipples removed and put back on is just freaky. The high risk of loss of sensitivity is also extremely off putting.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    the idea of having my nipples removed and put back on is just freaky.
    Okay, I can't get that visual outta my head now, Minx. ewww!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Okay, I can't get that visual outta my head now, Minx. ewww!
    Sorry about that. :p
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Am I the only one noticing a double-standard, here?

When a woman comes in here complaining about her boyfriend's penis being too small, nobody tells her she's fu​cked up in the head; nor do they jump straight to suggestions about cosmetic surgery. Occasionally, you get the old, "u shuld, liek, make him ware a strap on LO!LO!L!OL", but those posts are brushed off.

Based on the posts in this thread, I can confidently present the following list of individuals with small tits:

• vashti
    • MaidenMinx
    • surfhb's wife (notice surfhb is not on this list)
    • Wakeup
    • sadie_genie
    • IndiReloaded
    • anyone else that's canadian

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post

When a woman comes in here complaining about her boyfriend's penis being too small, nobody tells her she's fu​cked up in the head; nor do they jump straight to suggestions about cosmetic surgery. Occasionally, you get the old, "u shuld, liek, make him ware a strap on LO!LO!L!OL", but those posts are brushed off.

Based on the posts in this thread, I can confidently present the following list of individuals with small tits:

• vashti
    • MaidenMinx
    • Wakeup
    • sadie_genie
    • IndiReloaded
    I'd give her the same advice I gave the OP. Dont string a person along for any period of time if you cant deal with their "issues". However, a small penis is slightly different then small boobs. One serves and physiological purpose and the other does not. As usual, i agree with everything Wake up says.

BTW, My fiance has huge tits and its a pain in the ass. She complains when we go for runs...she bitches how they sag....ect
    Last edited by surfhb; 05-10-12 at 01:03 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post

BTW, My fiance has huge tits and its a pain in the ass. She complains when we go for runs...she bitches how they sag....ect
    Wait till she starts getting the fungal infections I routinely see under the large breasts of old women.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

• vashti
    • MaidenMinx
    • Wakeup
    • sadie_genie
    • IndiReloaded
    Tit size is inversely proportional to brains tho (as you can tell by the posters in this thread). So its okay.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Wait till she starts getting the fungal infections I routinely see under the large breasts of old women.
    Ok, lol. That's gross, Vash. Thx for the share.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Fuk sake .

Wow.

If the OP is still reading this...just think by yourself for a very long time about what you really want. Only you know, after all. You can go about it in a somewhat rational manner, making a mental list of the costs and benefits (what will I lose if I stay with this person? what am I gaining by staying with this person?) and tallying them up. Or you can just go with your gut on the question. Wish you luck, whatever your decision comes to.

• vashti
    • MaidenMinx
    • Wakeup
    • sadie_genie
    • IndiReloaded
    I have never seen any females come in here complaining about her partner having a small dick. I have seen plenty of guys whinge about having a small penis.

And yes, I have small boobs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast