+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: moving in together

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would you want to live with him? Don't you know what happens to women who live with men? They become house wives, and quit getting sex regularly. Men treat their girlfriends better.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I thought that you two already have discussed about moving in together? In your last post that you've made, you were saying that your bf is going to buy a house and then move in together in that new house? http://www.loveforum.net/threads/70778-moving-in-with-my-boyfriend?highlight=

I'm betting he thought better of it after she freaked out for not getting her name on the deed for a house she didn't help buy with a man who isn't her husband. Now she wants us to give her permission to bring it up again to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    I thought that you two already have discussed about moving in together? In your last post that you've made, you were saying that your bf is going to buy a house and then move in together in that new house? http://www.loveforum.net/threads/70778-moving-in-with-my-boyfriend?highlight=
    Interesting, lol.

A year and 3 months is diddley squat. man o man you are just a pushin for the white picket fence and all. If he hasn't approached you on it, probably because he is thinking twice about when you on him about not putting your name on the deed. If it was me I would be holding off too, and rethinking it over. Girl I would start to worry, this relationship might be going in a different direction. If it's bugging you that much, have a talk about your relationship expections to him so things about you are a little more clear on his side.

Just curious.... did you end up getting that ring from him?
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/66584-He-bought-me-a-ring-but-hasnt-given-it-to-me-yet?highlight=
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/66611-The-ring?highlight=

yes we did talk about it, but at the moment he is living in an appartment and his roomate is moving out december 1st. So I wanted advice if it's ok if I asked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post

If things r so well. Why not marry?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynda View Post
    So I wanted advice if it's ok if I asked him.
    If you are uncertain to communicate to him about this, then you got problems. You should be comfortable talking to him about anything...you are definitely not ready in your relationship to take this next step.....maybe that's why he has been putting things off.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why would you want to live with him? Don't you know what happens to women who live with men? They become house wives, and quit getting sex regularly. Men treat their girlfriends better.
    Hahahahahaha ... interesting, and all the time I thought women were not interested in sex, silly me ;-)

Why would you think something as stupid as that?

Lynda,

you are the going to be my very first post on this forum... so listen up, I have to make this one count....

I havent bothered referencing these "other" posts you have created as it relates to your relationship, so I will try and provide my advice according to THIS post....which is VERY simple.

I think you ALREADY know the answer to your own question. The very reason you are testing the waters and see what others think about you asking him to move in, has positioned me to think you are completely uncomfortable asking him this. And the question is, WHY? Which leaves us to really only two options.

1. You, maybe even on a subconcious level, knows that he isnt interested in moving in with you. If it were up to you, he would have ALREADY given you the impression that this is something that he wanted to do.

2. Communcation is severly lacking. In most cases, the "move in" question is generally something tossed around by BOTH parties invovled. and eventually some conclusion is made. I dont know if we can say this is the case in your situation.

Bottomline, It doesnt hurt to ask, but I fear that you presented this "dilemna" to us for much more than just advice about moving in. Id even go as far to suggest that you knew you'd get some flack for contemplating such an idea after given your previous posts.

Remember, this is all just advice. And no matter how much we all try. this "advice" is given with biased opinions.

Take from it what you may, discard the rest.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    Hahahahahaha ... interesting, and all the time I thought women were not interested in sex, silly me ;-)
    Not true, at least not for ALL of us. Assuming he is talented, the only time I don't like sex is when I don't especially like my partner, and even then, sometimes I like it.
    Last edited by vashti; 11-11-12 at 12:32 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Why would you think something as stupid as that?
    Maybe because in his experience women don't like having sex with him so in his narrow minded view, he's lumped his poor experince to ALL women?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'd thank this if I could.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast