+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How often do you talk to a woman you are interested in?

How often do you talk to a woman you are interested in?

I'm just curious and I want to know. Do you like when woman you are into calls you and texts you all the time first to show you she cares? Or you more like to being ignore by them and let yourself be that one who calls.

Because I feel like I'm going insane, this guy says he is so busy with his work, I belive him. I know his job is really stressfull. But I also feel shitty when he is online on his messenger for hours and he doesn't reply to me much but several short words.

And the main thing is that not only he said that he is into me several times, but he showed me also this weekend too in many ways.

I simply don't understand? Am I too pushy for wanting at least one call per day or text like:"Hey baby how are you?" which he would initiate and not me?

He does replies to me its not that he ignores me, but he does it with delay and its all so short and it feels like I am pushy psycho who talk to the wall.

If a guy says he is busy and stressed and that he can't talk to me much but that he is there, then should I belive him that he is busy and give him space. Or its another way to blow off someone. Then again if he blew me off already he wouldn't reply me at all, right? I'm a mess...what should I do? Be online too and ignore him? Or just turn off all those techology stuff and let him miss me for a couple of days.
    Last edited by elise2; 22-11-12 at 11:31 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    honestly, it looks likely that he isn't as serious about you as you are about him, though I guess he likes you well enough to keep stringing you along. You have a couple of options, so far as I can see:

1) continue on the same path, and accept that you will never feel like you are important to him
    2) stop contacting him, and see if that inspires him to step up his game (it probably won't)
    3) cut him loose, and look for someone who doesn't make you feel undervalued.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks for the reply, yes you are right. I am wise enought to know all these things, but I'm not defending him right now or making some exuses.

1) He doesn't reply to me on his mobile phone messenger at all but he replies to me immediately on his laptop messenger thats when he said he was busy but that he got my texts. If I want to talk to him there, he will reply to me, its just that he is so short and clamis he is so busy, so I let him go and I go offline

2) I didn't mention the fact that we are "dating" since saturday so its all fresh.

Those are the reasons why I am confused because its all fresh. I will get lost for a few days off internet and take a step back not to obsses so much with those things, I have my own life issues also to deal with which are more important then him
    Last edited by elise2; 23-11-12 at 12:14 AM.

Good....the get on with your life because this guy just isn't that into you

Guess not, I just hate idiots who talk all the time how much they like you and show so much affection to you and then, just make a distance. Its wrong, its true. Busy is another word for asshole

this is not a question/like for real?

i guess this is not your first bf so u know how it go s righT?
    and i think if both of you know of each others feeling it should be everyday.

cause u dont see him much and technology is so far now a days that i think its almost impossible for
    someone to say they r to busy.
    Cause u have breaks at work, u go to the toilet u r free after work etc.

now i see that u replied that its fresh. so then it should be also a lot. maybe not everyday but still i would love to have contact with the person everyday.
    so maybe he is not single . but talk to him about it. u r getting to know him so let him know
    that u like to hear everyday from the person u r dating.

our he is not really interested in you.

What can I say I am a bit neurotic when I like someone too much and I am too proud to initiate the things. I don't like to choke guys with too many calls, messages and all that stuff a lot because I know guys don't like it, mostly. They don't like the presaure, so I sometimes overreact or I just back off.

Yes, you are right about this with this technology today, no one is so busy to not answer. I think the biggest problem is in my head first not him. Because in the end the reality is that he does replies to me, it's just that I'm the one who mostly tries to communicate lately and thats what is/was freaking me out at the moment when I wrote my posts on this forum. He just says he is so stressed and too busy, I belive him for now. We do talk, lol I get the responds and stuff and his cute messages so I guess I just overreacted and that everything is fine.

No, he is not my first bf of course I am not so young and immature with guys.

Yesterday I swallowed my pride and after ingoring him for 2 days I sent him a text and it went fine. Its funny how guys immediately react to the messages like:"I can see you dont wanna talk to me at all and I don't want to bother you soooo much anymore. Goodbye!" It was maybe pathetic but I was out with my girls and we was on a party so we drank some wine and stuff.

All I need is to take it easy, and yes its all fresh so those things are normal I don't want to push it all at start. I'll play it cool. I did let him now how I feel and all about it now, so we will see, he knows. I mean its always a two way situation he is either a player and an asshole, or he is just busy or he is just insecure. The problem could of been in myself also, because sometimes I'm too cold person and my pride is too big to show how I feel. But I think we sorted these things now out, I threw the ball on his side in a cool way, he knows I'm crazy about him and thats all.