+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't figure out why I am being loved and left over and over and over and over.....

BTW, most people when they meet me say I seem VERY confident, I know I am a nice person, A nice guy, I am generous and thoughtful, I know myself, I just don't know how to have confidence again with women. I can drop in on a 15 foot wave on shallow reef, I can free climb extremely hard boulders and go explore a jungle by myself at night, I can and have given passionate public speeches, I have plenty of confidence in certain areas, just not with women any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Here4advice View Post
    What do you mean cringworthy? What cant a woman support? I don't want to date some chick who has no self esteem, I dont want to use their weaknesses to my advantage, seems pretty dishonest and ****ed up.
    This post sums up just how little you know about birds. ALL women have little self-esteem. The trick is finding out their insecurity and using it against them. It's dirty work, but it works. Never tell a woman you love them, absolutely never, unless you have idnetified that as their weakness. The thing is, these types of women are usually a ****ing ballache.

You have to lose this sense of morality when it comes to finding a mate. It's romantic pish propaganda, spouted by middle aged romance novelists.

Quote Originally Posted by Here4advice View Post
    I have a job and make my own money thank you.
    You said "I don't have a career yet".. sorry, I took that to mean you were'nt working.
    I just dont have a degree.
    so why don't you stop worrying about "love" and get one?

I support my damn self.
    Way to go, why not support yourself emotionally for a bit as well until you can love yourself and build up that confidence you're lacking.

I dont need someone to let me down easy, I'm a big boy, I can handle the truth!
    Fking tell the women who let you down easy that. it's not doing any good telling us that.

I want the truth! If I am truly an asshole why wouldnt they tell me!?
    Because you were'nt an asshole, read back.. I've guessed at what you probably were being already.

I doubt every ex would tell me I am a great guy just to blow smoke up my ass.
    If you get all like you've gotten in your opening post, all poor ****ing me, all maudalin then yes, yes they would. Patricularily if they just can't pinpoint a solid reason due to the reason being psychological in that you just are'nt keeping them attracted for some reason.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-11-12 at 02:40 AM.

If you're exes truly believe you were a great guy, then why did they leave? I think you probably need to do some self reflection, you've listed off a lot of things you're good at any why people SHOULD want to be with you, but there is something in there that seems to be pushing them away. Time to get out the pen and paper, write down all the reasons you were told you were dumped, then figure out the actual reasons. Sometimes the self-proclaimed nice guy is actually an over-entitled jerk (not saying you, but you might find this out if you reflect a little).

Also, not having a degree isn't here nor there, but you are reaching the point in your life where the life goals you HAVE accomplished become apart of what a stable woman is looking for. Do you own any property? Do you have a good job? Believe it or not, as you approach 30, and then 40, these requirements move higher and higher on someone's list for making someone dateable, but they aren't the only things people are looking for.

*Just an edit - being white doesn't make you more or less dateable, not even sure why that was listed.
    Last edited by Cerby; 27-11-12 at 02:41 AM.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by luvcoq View Post
    Bitches love a bad boy dude. It's all to do with most women having very little self-esteem. Once you find a way to take advantage of this, you will be beating them off with a shitty stick. Also, the way you talk about love is cringworthy, and a woman cant support that. They pretend they want romance, but really they want pumped roughly, then relieved of a few dollars from their purse. Go figure.
    i feel sorry for the way u look at woman. i guess u date what u are.

Dont do that thing with the pen and paper. Thats just ****ing gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    i feel sorry for the way u look at woman. i guess u date what u are.
    Yeah, the truth hurts some of you. I dont make the rules love.

dude shut up. with that crying about im a nice person and love this and that.

every dude can tell that.
    woman like a men with personality. u to much about your own world

Again you are wrong. I've said no to many women.
    Sorry, but I just don't believe you. I'm pretty sure that no matter what a woman wants, even if you don't like the idea/thing you will go along with her request. You likely fail every shit-test ever invented by insecure emotionally immature chicks who test you to see if you've got ballzzzz.

Do some self-refection like Cerby says and stop trying to dispute everything you're being told here by everyone in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by luvcoq View Post
    Yeah, the truth hurts some of you. I dont make the rules love.
    dude there is no truth in what u say so it cant hurt. i will tell u a truth that may hurt.
    the way a person look towards woman is the way they have known or see the first woman of their life . their mom.

dude there is no truth in what u say so it cant hurt. i will tell u a truth that may hurt.
    the way a person look towards woman is the way they have known or see the first woman of their life . their mom.
    Yeah thanks for that Freud, I've seen the light and will change my attitude. Just for the record, my mom thinks im a cunt also.

sad thoo , what will u tell your daughter....i wonder

sad thoo , what will u tell your daughter....i wonder
    I cant have children, I got hit in the bollocks years ago with a cricket ball, and they had to amputate one of my balls. It's why I'm so angry at the world, and females. It was a lady batsman.

So of the countless women you've dated, why did none of them lead to something more? Was it you or them who was uninterested? If it was them, surely a handfull of these countless women would have given you a reason??

People dont give the real reason why they dump someone. It's much easier to make something up thats less hurtful, so anything they might have said wont stand up to much scrutiny. Asking a woman why they broke up with you is beyond pathetic, and no man should ever stoop so low.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast