+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't figure out why I am being loved and left over and over and over and over.....

Can't figure out why I am being loved and left over and over and over and over.....

So, I am 28, white, handsome, ripped, well endowed,(I'm actually very humble most of the time just not when describing myself over a forum for information's sake.) I can communicate my feelings very well, I am committed and monogamous, I am talented and passionate, I have a good amount of friends and family who love me, and compared to most people on the planet I am one lucky S.O.B.
    Being a white male American kind of makes me feel guilty for EVER complaining about anything that happens to me because I am aware of all the people starving because of a system which benefits the rich white males. But that aside, the one thing in my life I've wanted ever since I knew what it felt like is love. I've been in love with 3 women in my life time, but none of them wanted to commit to me. Two of which still come and go in my life, occasionally visiting me, hooking up with me, playing like they still care, then leaving again only to be with other men. How am I supposed to not internalize this? How am I supposed to not feel totally used and worthless in the love aspect? I'm apparently worth ****ing but not worth loving in a serious way. Because love is the #1 thing in my life I seek, to feel like I am unworthy of a woman's love, because of countless horrible dating experiences where as usual I was being nothing but a gentleman and the female I was with changed their mind or lost their mind, which ever came first, basically I get shit on over and over while being a nice, open minded, kind gentleman and I've lost all hope. If you can't have the thing you want most in your life because you aren't the "right" kind of guy, why go on? I'm not suicidal per say, but I have no motivation to do much of anything anymore. If I am not worthy of a woman's love, what's the point in trying? I haven't chosen a career yet, I've completed some college, but if being able to acquire more money is the only thing women are looking for (since that's the only thing I lack) then I don't want to be with them any way! I want someone to be with me for who I am not because of what I have. But being a man in this society I am expected to be the bread winner, the MAN, who makes paper. I can't think of anything else I don't have that these other guys do. I watch as my ex girl friends date other guys, while at the same time they try to give me moral support and tell me I am a great guy, have hope, etc. Kind of doesnt mean shit coming from someone who thinks being with someone else is more worth their time. I cant be a great guy if I am so easily thrown away. The amount of love I feel for someone is not normal. I am unique in that I feel things VERY deeply. Love for me is intense. I've never met a woman I clicked with who could love me or commit to me. Maybe I should just stop complaining, but I can't help feel totally useless and inferior around beautiful women now because I associate feelings of attraction to feelings of rejection. How can I get over this? I know there are tons of opportunities with women I've never met before out there but I can't approach women because of primarily two reasons, I am broke, which shouldn't even be a reason, and two, I believe, from my experience, that every woman I like will leave me because I am not good enough.

Why would you expect a woman to take on a broke man that she'll have to take care of when she's doing the same job a guy would do and Is Still not making the wage he would be making for doing the same thing. She can't support you, schweet heart.

Why don't you forget about women for the time being and do something that will make you feel like you've actually accomplished something... like finish your degree or getting a job that you like. To be an interesting guy that girls would want to be with, you have to actually be interesting. What do you do that would make you appear interesting to other people, never mind just the opposite sex?

You can't live on love and no one wants to hook up with someone who is at least equal to themselves, unless of course they're the type that like a fixer-upper and then you're going to be stuck with someone with psychological problems if there that.

Start with loving you, then you'll find someone who can love you too. Loving yourself will come when you feel proud of yourself and your accomplishments.

-as a side note, I take back my statement about never being loved, the ex girl friend's of mine still love me, they loved my while I was with them, and obviously various things happen in relationships where people don't get along and things fall apart, but no matter what challenges I face in a relationship, if I love a woman, I love her forever, my will never gives up on them or the love I feel for them. Why aren't women that way? Is it because they have SOOOO many options? I'm not a competitive guy, I am evolved past that, so I don't feel like being anyone but myself. I don't want to change who I am just to be loved, I just don't know how to understand why I've had so many terrible experiences while still being the kind of person women always talk about meeting? Its messed up. I know asshole douche bags who have WAY better luck with women than I do! How do you explain that?

I dont expect anyone to take care of me, I don't need anyone to. I know I am an interesting person, believe me, I can hold all kinds of conversations about a million different subjects, I am intellectual, deep, artistic, and musically talented. I am a talented surfer and rock climber, I know I am much more interesting than most. Again not to sound cocky.

what is unhealthy?

fun for u that u want to tell us all that bullshit about how great u think u r.
    and im happy u know how bad your race is still in 2012.since u want to talk about that.

and no one have to commit to u. both of u have to do the same thing to each other. so u too to them.
    u talk like u r to good for this world and a smart ass.
    but its sad tho.

start listing to the feedback of your exes, they have told u a lot about yourself.
    look like u end up in the freindzone every time. so u dont know how to make it happen with a woman.

if no woman wants u, u need to look in the mirror instead of acting like a good hearted victim.
    cause probably they see things in you that are not okay or attractive to a woman.
    u can think u are all good and all of that in your own small world, but if u dont work on yourself
    u will be alone in it.
    everybody have things they need to work on. saying and thinking that u dont have, is also a issue u need to work on.

and u cant date 3 times and already talk crap. cause not every date ends in a relationship cause not every body is made for u

but no matter what challenges I face in a relationship, if I love a woman, I love her forever, my will never gives up on them or the love I feel for them.
    ^^^ Being unable to detach when it's called for is unhealthy behaviour.

I know asshole douche bags who have WAY better luck with women than I do! How do you explain that?
    maybe it's because they don't whine? O_o

dont expect anyone to take care of me, I don't need anyone to.
    if you don't work then where do you get your money to live on?

I know I am much more interesting than most. Again not to sound cocky.
    means very little when you have ZERO confidence. No sense defending your confidence either because your prior posts are direct indications that you don't have any.

Bitches love a bad boy dude. It's all to do with most women having very little self-esteem. Once you find a way to take advantage of this, you will be beating them off with a shitty stick. Also, the way you talk about love is cringworthy, and a woman cant support that. They pretend they want romance, but really they want pumped roughly, then relieved of a few dollars from their purse. Go figure.

Yo, I wasnt saying all that shit because it's how I feel about myself. Those are literally things other women say about me! I actually don't think I'm all that! I really don't, but women tell me all those things I listed, so that's why I am confused. If I am all those things, why am I not worth being with? Thats what I want to know. I want to know my weaknesses so I can work on them, I know I am far from perfect and I think every day about how I can improve myself...........this is why I said, I am actually quite humble in parenthesis so I wouldn't get someone like you assuming I am a cocky asshole.

I said I've been in love 3 times artard, I've dated countless women.

Are you that lame that you don't know when a woman is trying to let you down easily?

You're not worth being with because you lack confidence and a job. You likely overcompensate with your underconfidence by giving too much, too soon instead of keeping a girl intrigued. Best go ask the girls that didn't want you for a lifetime why they didn't. They've actually spent time with you and can tell you the actual TRUTH why if you are sincere in wanting to know but just going by what you write, you're a self-proclaimed nice guy and when push comes to shove.. self-proclaimed nice guys are usually anything but confident or nice.

Women want a good guy that isn't afraid to tell them no. I have a feeling you've never told a woman "no" in your young lifetime
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-11-12 at 02:32 AM.

What do you mean cringworthy? What cant a woman support? I don't want to date some chick who has no self esteem, I dont want to use their weaknesses to my advantage, seems pretty dishonest and ****ed up.

I have a job and make my own money thank you. I just dont have a degree. I support my damn self. I dont need someone to let me down easy, I'm a big boy, I can handle the truth! I want the truth! If I am truly an asshole why wouldnt they tell me!? I doubt every ex would tell me I am a great guy just to blow smoke up my ass.

Again you are wrong. I've said no to many women. And in fact I have asked my ex's why they don't want to be with me, They usually just have some answer relating to how we weren't living in the same zip cide or the fact they didnt seem to click with me, I push them for more information, but seriously, they don't say I have character flaws. Being intense is one thing I have to work on.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast