+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Older women

Older women

Hello, I have a question that I would like to hear from women in their 40s or later. I am a 30 year old male. At my job I have noticed that older women are attracted to me. I always catch them glancing at me. At least three of them I know for sure are interested in me based on how they look at me and how they act when I happen to be in close proximity or I'm talking to them. I'm attracted to some of these women and I'm considering asking one of them out on a date, but I had a few concerns I'd like to address. An important piece of data to know is that the nature of my job is based on customer relations. These women that I talk about actually work for a company that is my company's customers. This complicates things because I don't want to risk souring relations. So my questions are the following:

If an older woman is attracted to a much younger man, would she expect the relationship to be meaningful or can women in their 40s also have flings?

Would I create a weird work environment if my coworkers were aware of me dating an older woman?

I'm still young and I don't really have a strong desire to settle. What would happen if I dated one of these women and the relationship ended. How do mature women handle situations like that? And what if I then dated one of their coworkers? Can I expect a blowout or do mature women stay civil?

How would you feel dating a man in which the age difference is greater than my age and your children. For example, one woman that is attracted to me teenage kids. Would that deter her from dating me?

I'm aware these questions sound stupid, like I'm some alien giving a questionnaire on how humans think. I just don't want to assume I know how a woman would react.

If an older woman is attracted to a much younger man, would she expect the relationship to be meaningful or can women in their 40s also have flings?

Would I create a weird work environment if my coworkers were aware of me dating an older woman?

"I'm still young and I don't really have a strong desire to settle. What would happen if I dated one of these women and the relationship ended. How do mature women handle situations like that? And what if I then dated one of their coworkers? Can I expect a blowout or do mature women stay civil?

How would you feel dating a man in which the age difference is greater than my age and your children. For example, one woman that is attracted to me teenage kids. Would that deter her from dating me?"

I'm 44 years old. I'd be careful, sure, but also remember life is short and you must live. They are only your customers not your co-workers. Most women 40 and above are mature and not crazy; they know the ropes, and are perfectly capable of understanding one-nights, short sexual affairs, and so on. Involvement is another story. So is those kinds of women who are desperate and overly needy. There is no harm in just "having a coffee" to test the waters. Women my age enjoy sex more than men are willing to imagine. Also, remember, older women know more... you can be honest with them, but don't treat them badly. Treat with gently the way a gentleman should.

Well well well looks like you got the same answers even with a second posting.....get the message now?

Target the married ones that are still decent looking. They know the rules and will play better than you.

I wish I could get seduced by a MILF. Then I'd never mope or complain again.

Well i am 44 female and was recently with a 32 men...he came on to me...i just left a relationship of 24 years....we were doing stuff together for a few month..but he really never told me that he did not want commitment...he told me that we had a connection, what he like to spend time with me...and me too I did not want a commitment either...but (for now like you call it friends with benifet) and little more ...because we were spending time together ...but after 1 or so ...his mom made a comment of boyfriend and grilfriend and i think he panic...so then he reduce texting me ...well he actually reduce the txt after i find out he was in bed with an other girl....i did not like because he got caught...to me because what he said (that he would never cheat on my cause it happen to him was like he wanted wanted no commitment but he would go sleep around he was happy with me..) but i find out the hard way... one friday i txt him to do stuff he never reply he reply the next am telling me he was in bed his sister told me no he was with a girl..i did not believe her the saturday i txt him to do stuff but he said he was going to his friend watch a fight..i believe him until his sister came over and said he with that girl again..so the next day Sunday she call me in cause she like me and she know i was getting hurts..she told me to get there i did and he was with a girl...

His comment was when he say me..( what up) well..i was not happy i did not make a scene...cause i am not 25 but i was definetely hurts...he said he stil lwant to keep contact with me as a friend and (friends with benefit) i said ok..now that i really know what you want...

but now he barely keep in touch with me i don't even know if its something i did or not so i get pretty sad sometime...

My advise to you (just make sure you really tell her that you want no commitment at all..and that she understand that...
    Then you guy's can set limit of if you can be with other person and her too...so if this on the same lever of ground it should be fine...

For me it was not clair n i got hurts and still am...still waiting to find out why all this happen and if I should contact him again...i feel pretty lost...but ...

hahaha...ya that true that women your age and mine since was are the same age enjoy sex more then men are willing to imagine....ya..i guess i should of make the guy i was with read your post to be honest so i would not get hurts...i would of been good with what he wanted because i would of be careful not to investe too much..just as sex and casual friend but i really find out the hard want n now...i have a hard time to deal with this situation because i dont know if i did something wrong...i have no clue and that hurts more then anything because all day long i wonder what i did or what i could of done ...very bad feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by Pandy_B View Post

"I'm still young and I don't really have a strong desire to settle. What would happen if I dated one of these women and the relationship ended. How do mature women handle situations like that? And what if I then dated one of their coworkers? Can I expect a blowout or do mature women stay civil?

How would you feel dating a man in which the age difference is greater than my age and your children. For example, one woman that is attracted to me teenage kids. Would that deter her from dating me?"

I'm 44 years old. I'd be careful, sure, but also remember life is short and you must live. They are only your customers not your co-workers. Most women 40 and above are mature and not crazy; they know the ropes, and are perfectly capable of understanding one-nights, short sexual affairs, and so on. Involvement is another story. So is those kinds of women who are desperate and overly needy. There is no harm in just "having a coffee" to test the waters. Women my age enjoy sex more than men are willing to imagine. Also, remember, older women know more... you can be honest with them, but don't treat them badly. Treat with gently the way a gentleman should.

frenchy, when it's not a committed relationship, you and him are free to date other people. He wasn't breaking any rules really, you just got your emotions all caught up in something when you shouldn't have. You want someone to be faithful to you, be in a committed relationship then, for this one wasn't and never was.

smackie9

I know its just that we was not too clair with me in the begining...now i know i learn that the way he wants it i am ok with it...i find out myself that i don't want commitment right now either have just left a relationship of 24 years..but i like him, when we together wich is about once a week we enjoy what we have and get on with our lives for now..so i think i will keep this like that....its all good..!!!!

Your two previous posts contradict that.

yes i know...but now since i know what he really wants i ok with it...and i did realise that i am not ready to be in a relationship...i need time for myself then that good...at first i was pretty shock...because he lead me a different way..and find out the hard way...but now...i am good...