+ Follow This Topic

Thread: older women

older women

ok im not a virgin but im close. i never had a long term relationship but thats not because because im awkward its some other unknown reason none of my friends could figure out. most say im unlucky. anyway one freaking cold night i got home and noticed that i left my home keys inside and nobody was home. i had to wait for my sister to come home but the weather was freezing and i was wearing just a tshirt. so i asked my neighbour if i could stay in until someone comes home. my neighbour is a nice middle aged lady who is always alone at home. her son who is my age is sometimes home but he never talked to me. hes awkward. anyway she has always been friendly to me and she gave me food and turned up the heat for me. my sister always comes home late being always downtown with her boyfriend mostly. so i was there until 11pm until i got tired and sleepy. she offered me a room to sleep. my sister wasnt answering her phone ans i just wanted to sleep so i accepted. here is the interesting part, no i slept alone but i was woken up in the morning by her sitting on side of the bed wearing a silky pink revealing night gown. she was smiling at me and stroking my hear and saying wake up wake up! it was the best waking up i ever had. anyway she told me my sister came looking for me and she explained to her that i was sleeping. i thanked her and left. she gave me a kiss goodbye on the chick before i left. thing is now im feeling for this want and i wamt her bad. but im afraid im misreading and she is just being nice and not flirtimg with me. what do i do? she is 15 years older than me but looks pretty and she makes me happy when around me. i just cant stop thinking about her.

ps. my sister knows about my feelings amd says no way i should date her. she really wants me to hook up with her lame boring friend.
    Last edited by pickler; 21-10-12 at 03:07 PM.