+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, I need a complete makeover..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I understand and respect your post, Alphyn. Any advice I get that I honestly think I can use, I try to.

Personally, I think the only cure for this depression is a date, something to look forward to, to build up for and I always cheer up when given a pleasant challenge.
    And that date you need starts with yourself. Take up sports, I do kickboxing for example. Maybe do something alike? You get a better physique along with more overall confidence. Doing sports releases endorphine, a chemical in your brain that gives you the 'happy feeling'. Just walk up to a woman and start with a joke when you see fit. So what if you get turned down? I get the feeling you're afraid of getting rejected.

Good luck. And thanks for being understanding. (:

Just what WOULD you suggest, HIA? Be as detailed as possible. This is, after all, the makeover thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphyn View Post
    And that date you need starts with yourself. Take up sports, I do kickboxing for example. Maybe do something alike? You get a better physique along with more overall confidence. Doing sports releases endorphine, a chemical in your brain that gives you the 'happy feeling'. Just walk up to a woman and start with a joke when you see fit. So what if you get turned down? I get the feeling you're afraid of getting rejected.

I used to do a number of sports; chicks fall for sports guys and all the other guys in them had girls except me. I still go bike riding a LOT.

As for approaching a woman: I can't think of a thing. Not even a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She wasn't my wife.

And my current and permanent wife isn't my 2nd. Hell, I was married by the time I was LR's age, with a kid. Yet somehow he doesn't think I can advise him on how to get one. Dumbass.
    lol, funny you dont deny the beatings, or you bragging about her on bebo, you just deny she was your wife. How many times you been married? Being married many times doesnt suggest you are a good person to take advice from. It might suggest, you're not a very good husband.

Lmfao...anyway, still have yet to hear any of HIA's advice..

I used to do a number of sports; chicks fall for sports guys and all the other guys in them had girls except me. I still go bike riding a LOT.

As for approaching a woman: I can't think of a thing. Not even a joke.
    Tell them my hitler joke about the gas bill. Birds piss themselves at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphyn View Post

Kickboxing isnt a sport bro, It's barely a hobby. Do a real mans sport like karate before you try and give advice about birds to a brother.

Lmfao...anyway, still have yet to hear any of HIA's advice..
    He's busy e-mailing admin, again, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatMyExWife View Post
    lol, funny you dont deny the beatings, or you bragging about her on bebo, you just deny she was your wife. How many times you been married? Being married many times doesnt suggest you are a good person to take advice from. It might suggest, you're not a very good husband.
    Nope, it doesn't. I didn't learn better ways until a few years ago.

But I DOES mean that I know how to attract women.

Oh, and I never hit any of them, let alone beat them. The last one, I didn't got to jail for striking her.

@LR: Why the hell should I put any effort into helping you when you won't take the advice? Hell, why should I duplicate effort I've already made?

What makes you say I won't?

prior experience.

Yes, well, in that time it has apparently determined that I'm average looking enough to maybe get with a girl if I improve my attitude.

So make an effort yourself, and go do some searching on the forums for advice you've already received. Why should I make an effort for you, if you're not willing to make it yourself?

Most of it is the same ("Be funny"-Well, shit, how do I do THAT?). You just made yourself out to be an expert a few posts back. What specific things do you recommend?

Dude, I've been bangin' chicks since I was 14. That doesn't make me an expert - just waaaaay better at it than you.

And again, do some ****ing work. I'm not going to lead you by the hand, only to hear once again "I can't do that." or "I won't do that." or "That's not true, my ****ed up idea of what women likes is contradictory of that, regardless of the women who tell me otherwise."

So if you can't do some goddamn simple forum searches, piss off.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast