+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get over been angry .....

How to get over been angry .....

How to stop the anger I have inside me toward that stupid, spineless 32 fwb...I had...I am so still angry that he never contact me and let me know what was going on....inside me I keep reply scenario of stuff he used to tell me....not as much anymore but I still do...sometime its so strong I am trying to change the way I think but...grrrr...I get mad I just wanted to call him and gave him a piece of my mind...but I don't think he not even worthed to spend not even a second of my time...

Beside he is still with the 24 year old girl..he mom confirm with me that they kind of see each other...what I am mad about is that ...she told me right in my face that this guy is like her brother..and that he no good for me and that he an ass**** and that I should get better then him....and all that stuff and then she is screw him a week after and she alwas there...

And dumass there well he said I don't want commitment with you or anyother girl...hum...if she there most of the night I wonder how you would call that...

I just want to call them up and tell the to F off....but then I would show just jalousy of my part and I don,t want to gave them the satisfaction ....not for one min...

Is this gone go away with time or will have a sour taste in my mouth of this for a very long time.....

They are not worth your time, your thoughts, or your energy. Being angry is rational, but you need an outlet for that- one that doesn't include contact with either of them. You need to close down that bridge and pour yourself into writing, painting, drawing, darts, sports, etc... Just find something that lets you express all that you're feeling. Personally, I draw and paint. It offers a way for me to vent and then review my feelings. N matter what, don't waste your time and energies on destructive people. Be angry, but learn from it. You deserve so much better than that treatment.

I hope it gets easier for you.

Some people think of relationships as a relay, where they are the baton being passed from one person to another. Some people can't stand being on their, with themselves or single, and that sounds like your ex. These kind of people are always lining someone else up to take your place. The one comfort you have is that he will most likely do this to new girl, and keep on doing it. It will be his loss.

As for your female friend, that's a terrible thing to do. Out of all the people she could've chosen, it had to be him. This shows a lack of ability to meet people, but again, she can only have so many friends she can do this to. Karma will be their enemy, and happiness a stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by eksink View Post
    They are not worth your time, your thoughts, or your energy. Being angry is rational, but you need an outlet for that- one that doesn't include contact with either of them. You need to close down that bridge and pour yourself into writing, painting, drawing, darts, sports, etc... Just find something that lets you express all that you're feeling. Personally, I draw and paint. It offers a way for me to vent and then review my feelings. N matter what, don't waste your time and energies on destructive people. Be angry, but learn from it. You deserve so much better than that treatment.

I hope it gets easier for you.
    I know but its so hard to try not to be...I am trying hard I did subscribe to a gym now ....to try to keep busy.. there is so many thing that bug me...I got so many questions...what did i do so wrong for him to do this to me...he also told me he did not want commitment...with no one...well what you call this that the 24 yrs girls is always there...I would call about that...she basically sleep there almost every night and when I was with him well I was allowed there like 1 a week basically just for sex...in the begining it was more then that we were together during the weekend...but then once I told him that I was getting along good with him and he said the same he said we had a good connection....oh I think i did the mistake to tell him I was getting hock on him...then I saw him less...he cheated on me on November 4 I will alway remember this date cause that the date my dad died....and now well he is with the 24 yrs old....

Never contact me again...no text to tell me what happen or explaining me nothing...I am so mad still....at both of them...and that the son of my best friend too so that pretty hard....

She use to call me for supper every sunday with her family because I have no one here..but I have not been there since that 23 of December when those 2 played game with me all day ...but I got to get over this anger because when ever I go at his mom and if he ever there with her I don't want him to see that it bother me that they together I don't want to gave them that joy..!!!

The harders part is that I got really hock on him quick I don't even know why in 3 month does not make sence...or maybe its because I just left a relationship of 24 years and I felt very lonely and he was just there....If I could go back in time I would of never never never feel for him ever....now i regret because it cause me pain, sadness and anger...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet_P View Post
    Some people think of relationships as a relay, where they are the baton being passed from one person to another. Some people can't stand being on their, with themselves or single, and that sounds like your ex. These kind of people are always lining someone else up to take your place. The one comfort you have is that he will most likely do this to new girl, and keep on doing it. It will be his loss.

As for your female friend, that's a terrible thing to do. Out of all the people she could've chosen, it had to be him. This shows a lack of ability to meet people, but again, she can only have so many friends she can do this to. Karma will be their enemy, and happiness a stranger.
    To tell you the truth...I have a hard time being alone ....I find it very hard....being use to have someone with me for the last 24 years of my life and now being alone is not that greatest feeling..I cant really sleep good at night and I feel so lonely I don't even bother cooking its suck to eat alone...I think it will take a long time to get use to this...

I have the feeling that they won't be together for a long time I could be wrong but...in July he was with a girl then he ditch her, then with me in September to December..and between that he cheated on me once that I saw when I find him with her....who know if there were not other one... and then well that 24 years old one...

I angry because I feel like an idiot....first that stuff she told me that he no good for me and that he's an ass**** and this an that and then she sleep with him...and he bad mouth her too and he's with her...I don't get it.... and the commitment stuff....but the worst is that he was not men enough to call me to let me know what was happening or what he was thinking its like I was erase from the planet he did not gave a crap about me anymore...and I got replace pretty quick....

I neve wish bad stuff on no one but for them I do...I hope that she get hurts too so she can feel what its like on my side of the fence..the feeling you experience are not the greatest...and I hope that one day he like someone that she screw him good and hard...

Also I heard that what goes around come around I really hope that this is true... I just need to find a way to forget about them and this anger that inside me ...not much sadness anymore sometime I get to me but mostly anger so I can get on with my life....

count to 10
    Providing the best Relationship Advice possible is my passion...

move on whatever your story,, get busy with positive stuff

If you need to vent in order to get past this, feel free to. We're here to help. Still, it seems that you're still too focused on your past. You need to find something positive for yourself to do. Not just the gym... join a team of sorts. You need good, positive people around you. Write out everything you're feeling, too. Write it out, read it aloud to yourself, put in in an envelope, and throw it away. I did this to get over a few people and, silly as it seems, I always felt a little better writing it all out. I don't know if it will do the same for you, but it's worth trying.

Keep looking to the future- not the past. You'll only make yourself more miserable by trying to change that which cannot be changed. It's over and done with. Right now is the time when you choose how they will remember you for it. Are you going to rise from the ashes and show the world you're a better person and learned from the experience, or will you wallow is self pity and doubt until another jerk comes around and sees you as easy prey. My suggestion is to try the first. You can do it. =)