+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend is making fun of me behind my back?

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle29 View Post
    omg how can you be as stoopid as this??? jack wont be back trust me. call me a turd all you want but you can only dream of tapping a fine peece of ass like mine. loser. if jack comes back on this forum he knows its over so stop asking for him and tell me how to contact the operater
    Dial 0......

Obviously, CoolStoryBro made two different accounts in the days since we've seen him and is trolling..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

lolzz ...

Hey annabelle, my name isn't actually jack

But seriously.. I casually brought it up today and jokingly asked whether she talked about me to him making fun of me or not, and she said no. Surprised, I pushed it further and was like "not even a little bit?" She still said no and that she didn't even talk about me after her first sentence to him. And she literally bawled her eyes out crying saying how she can't believe I'd think she'd do something like that.

But in her facebook chat she literally typed "hahahaha kindaaa" to the other guy's question of "is he bad in bed or something" and she said "hahaha he's so skinny" after talking about how I was really sore the other day after the gym. WTF WHO AM I DATING

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    You want to explain how exactly is was a joke? Your BF comes on here with a serious concern and we try to help. Then we get insulted by whomever you are.....only fair you explain yourself young lady.

Just joking about something like this is STILL grounds for your expulsion....HERE ME JACK!?! BTW....why wont he be back? What do you care since its all find and good?

ehhh....whats it matter anyway....were dealing with people obviously under 20 here ( i hope anyway)
    Not actually my gf

omg how can you be as stoopid as this??? jack wont be back trust me.
    Wow. She killed Jack. And it wasn't even the right Jack.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by jackd9999 View Post
    Hey annabelle, my name isn't actually jack

But seriously.. I casually brought it up today and jokingly asked whether she talked about me to him making fun of me or not, and she said no. Surprised, I pushed it further and was like "not even a little bit?" She still said no and that she didn't even talk about me after her first sentence to him. And she literally bawled her eyes out crying saying how she can't believe I'd think she'd do something like that.

But in her facebook chat she literally typed "hahahaha kindaaa" to the other guy's question of "is he bad in bed or something" and she said "hahaha he's so skinny" after talking about how I was really sore the other day after the gym. WTF WHO AM I DATING
    You're dating a liar who doesn't respect you. Just dump her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

She is a pathological liar... what else does she have to do for you to dump her? Videotape herself cheating on you with your best friend, your brother and your dog, and post it on facebook tagging all the people you've ever known apart from you so that she can say she doesn't know what you're talking about when you ask her about it? I doubt that would be enough...
    Last edited by searock; 16-01-13 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    You're dating a liar who doesn't respect you. Just dump her.
    Do I tell her that I saw the chat message to get my point across? Pretty sure she'll get super defensive about how I'm all in her business then..

I'll push it a little more today and see what she says. But I gotta admit, it's kinda nice knowing the truth when someone's trying to lie

You are dating a manipulative bitch. She can start bawling and make it seem very believable yet she doesn't know that you have all the proof! What's her excuse if u tell her that? Someone else hacked into her computer?! If she can behave like this, she can very well cheat on you without u ever knowing. What makes you think that u can fully trust her that she won't cheat?????
    Her and your friend should have never even come close into talking about something as personal as sex. A line was crossed when their conversation headed that way. Grow a spine and end it

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Obviously, CoolStoryBro made two different accounts in the days since we've seen him and is trolling..
    I hope so. This place is dead since he's been gone. Stupid, overzealous moderators.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

all you people shood be ashamed of urself, i am jacks gf and i have explained to him it was just a joke between me and a friend. he just told me about this forum and how you all think he should leave me and it is not nice to advice people like that. we r very happy thank u very much and you all should get a life insted of trying to steal my boyfriend away from me. losers
    Oh dear. Sounds like someone got caught red handed.

But anyone who describes a partner behind his or her back like this definitely has an issue with themselves. After all, why go out with someone who they think is below themselves? Because they think they can't do any better, and it's both an insult to the other person in the relationship and a sign of self-loathing. Unhealthy.

And, my dear, we are not losers, we are human and write on this pretty medium called the internet so we can expect some honesty and generosity from others, without judgement or insult.

Sorry, just joking, like yourself

omg how can you be as stoopid as this??? jack wont be back trust me. call me a turd all you want but you can only dream of tapping a fine peece of ass like mine. loser. if jack comes back on this forum he knows its over so stop asking for him and tell me how to contact the operater
    Is he gimped up in your basement? Wow, you're good. Only 11 months and you think you can control his mind. Now you "trust me". No matter how good your "fine peece of ass" is, guys hate being controlled and manipulated (after they've cum, anyway).

Jack, don't put the lotion on your skin...you might get the ho' again!

Cheeksx don't you ever get tired?? Why don't you find another hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    You are dating a manipulative bitch. She can start bawling and make it seem very believable yet she doesn't know that you have all the proof! What's her excuse if u tell her that? Someone else hacked into her computer?! If she can behave like this, she can very well cheat on you without u ever knowing. What makes you think that u can fully trust her that she won't cheat?????
    Her and your friend should have never even come close into talking about something as personal as sex. A line was crossed when their conversation headed that way. Grow a spine and end it
    Haha I'm fighting the urge to play this bitch before I cut her off. All trust gone. Guess it's better I found out now than later though..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast