+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend is making fun of me behind my back?

Girlfriend is making fun of me behind my back?

So the other day she left her facebook logged in and one of the chat messages were up. It wasn't my intention to scroll through the messages or anything but it caught my eye when when I saw my name being mentioned and I had to read what she said.

Basically she was talking to one of her guy friends, saying that I was bad in bed, too skinny, not funny etc (despite me working out to try and get in better shape for myself and all) but she did in a way that was clearly making fun of me instead of just venting (as in "hahahaha he's sooo skinny" or "hahaha yeaa he's kinda bad in bed"). Even the other guy was surprised she said that and didn't push it any further.

She wouldn't cheat and I know that for sure, and I remember a while back she made fun of me to another guy on fb chat.

I'm not the type to be insecure about my appearance or what others think of me but I'm really surprised/slightly angered that she'd say something like that to someone else (again) behind my back. Why would she do this? Am I just over thinking it?

What a b*tch! I would dump her if I were you. If she doesn't like you she can find someone else!

No you are not over thinking it! I do believe that if you care for somebody, or you are in a relationship you deserved respect. The fact she is sharing so personal things with other people should be a flag, and is not that she cheat, is mostly her opinion about you. I think that maybe she is not taking you serious... I know sometimes people say things they dont mean, for example I'm going throutgh a painfull situation with my boyfriend. I found myself telling my cousin yesterday, that I want it to go out with some guy we know. Thruth is I dont!. I have no clue why on earth I said such a thing. Point is maybe she didnt mean it, or maybe that is her opinion about you. Maybe you should talk to her, not saying you look over her facebook. Then she will be insulted. Just talk about the relationship, and what she things of you.

Cheat on her, then tell her about it, then dump her.

Quote Originally Posted by jackd9999 View Post
    She wouldn't cheat and I know that for sure, and I remember a while back she made fun of me to another guy on fb chat.
    I wouldn't be too sure of that, were I you. She's telling the other guy that she's available if he wants her.

If your girlfriend doesn't respect you anymore, the relationship is already over, for all practical purposes. Locate your self-respect and move on.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it is profoundly disrespectful to be discussing your sex life with others in a non-flattering way. Quite honestly, it sounds like she thinks you are a wimp, and the only way to deal with such callousness is to dump her flat. She will have never seen it coming.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks guys. Just not sure if this is something to cut a relationship over (we've been dating for about 11 months now), and I'm not even sure how to bring this up in conversation without mentioning the chat messages

Quote Originally Posted by jackd9999 View Post
    Thanks guys. Just not sure if this is something to cut a relationship over (we've been dating for about 11 months now), and I'm not even sure how to bring this up in conversation without mentioning the chat messages
    Dude! Seriously!? Yes.....this is a serious reason to end a relationship. If you stay with this girl you are a serious chump......this coming from a middle aged man. Youre obviously young so just find a girl who doesnt care how bad in bed you are HaHa!
    Last edited by surfhb2; 16-01-13 at 11:58 AM.

This is definitely something to break up with someone over. She called you bad in bed and Unattractive. I triple dare u to call her chubby and lousy in bed and let's see where that gets you.

^ I bet you have a muffin top and a fugly face

Sounds like Imma is impersonating girlfriends....I thought he was better than that, honestly.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle29 View Post
    all you people shood be ashamed of urself, i am jacks gf and i have explained to him it was just a joke between me and a friend. he just told me about this forum and how you all think he should leave me and it is not nice to advice people like that. we r very happy thank u very much and you all should get a life insted of trying to steal my boyfriend away from me. losers
    It's not nice (or funny) to make jokes at your boyfriend's expense. If you don't want him writing stuff about you online, then I suggest you'd better watch your own behaviour.

Or if you didn't do this and he made it all up.....then DUMP him.

all you people shood be ashamed of urself, i am jacks gf and i have explained to him it was just a joke between me and a friend. he just told me about this forum and how you all think he should leave me and it is not nice to advice people like that. we r very happy thank u very much and you all should get a life insted of trying to steal my boyfriend away from me. losers
    You want to explain how exactly is was a joke? Your BF comes on here with a serious concern and we try to help. Then we get insulted by whomever you are.....only fair you explain yourself young lady.

Just joking about something like this is STILL grounds for your expulsion....HERE ME JACK!?! BTW....why wont he be back? What do you care since its all find and good?

ehhh....whats it matter anyway....were dealing with people obviously under 20 here ( i hope anyway)
    Last edited by surfhb2; 16-01-13 at 01:02 PM.

im a gonna woop his skinny ass when i get home for putting our lifes online like this. please close this some moderater. im at work here and and my boss is eyballing me. stop asking stoopid questions about us. jack made a big mistake doing this and we want it offline. how can i contact the operater???
    Nope....the thread won't close. Please jack! Come back and explain your side and fuuck this turd you call a girlfriend

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast