+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help sorting out my feelings/boyfriend upset about waiting

Look, not that it matters, but I would have had sex with him last night were we prepared. We both agreed that we weren't comfortable with only one form of reliable BC and since it will be three weeks until I'm on it, and week from them until it is effective, until then, using only a condom is not ok with either of us.

Which is part of the reason I'm pissed. He's being a jerk, even though I'm doing what I can. Not only is my reason plausible, it's the truth.

And why the hell would I make a Bullshit excuse to a bunch of random strangers on the internet. seriously guys

No, I was suggesting that the BS excuse was to him - not us. But since I wrote that comment, you wrote that you both agree on requiring the pill. Which does make sense.

A bit more info helps :-)
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You are a virgin. Then sex should be with someone you trust 100% and he should understand that.
    I think he does understand, he's simply disappointed. Many men would be.

OP: If you don't trust him, I'm sure he feels that you don't which would also make him feel disappointed. Most people want more spontanious passion and less detailing. Even the one's that wait untill marriage don't want to have an expectation delayed three more weeks.

I wonder, have you discussed your lack of trust in him or have you just shown it to him in non-verbal actions? If you haven't talked to him about your fear of him leaving you after you allow intercourse then why don't you do that and get your fears cleared up because I think you feeling bad (as you say) that he's disappointed is rather unfair to him when the real reason for all of this is your fear. Talk to him and hopefully he can sooth your angst.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12