+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frustrated With Sex Life

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Not necessarily - a lot of women will do that to "get" the guy and then stop as soon as she has. My ex did that. The day we moved in together I found out she actually didn't like her tits played with and the sex went from 3-4 times a week to once every couple of weeks at best. We're talking abrupt change here.
    ya thats so true. How long were you together before you found out she tricked you? Some women do just use their body to get what they want-especially the slutty ones

@ HIA How does one act when they act like they like their tits played with? Wouldn't that put a stop to her being sexually lubricated. How does one fake a libido without the guy seeing through it? I dunno, when I don't like something it's obvious.

Did you talk to her about why she did such an abrupt about face with her needs? (seriously curious about the fvck-fakers out there.)

A year, give or take.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How does one act when they act like they like their tits played with? Wouldn't that put a stop to her being sexually lubricated. I dunno, when I don't like something it's obvious.

Did you talk to her about why she did such an abrupt about face with her needs? (seriously curious about the fvck-fakers out there.)
    I tried. Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I tried. Repeatedly.
    and what was her response?

Ive heard of this happening lots of times. Women who come on very strong in the beginning, very enthusiastic, eager to please etc.. and then all of a sudden just stop... and he realizes she never really had interest in sex..

I think women who are more shy or even nervous in the beginning or at least make him wait a little will have much better future sexual potential. coz shes not using her body or sex as a weapon so when they have sex its coz she really wants to and not coz she thinks she has to..

dono if im explaining it right but i think most people would have a rough idea what im talking about.

One of my friends used to be a total slut. like shed literally sleep with anyone. Now shes with a bloke for 4 or 5 years and she treats him like a perv. Shes always bitching about sex and acting as if its dirty or bad.. and its like she really wants him nowhere near her. Its normally when shes drunk she asks me qs like "is ur bf like that? is there something wrong with him? blah blah blah. I just laugh and tell her my sex drive is as high as my bf-sometimes higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    and what was her response?
    And I quote:

"What problem?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12