+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do women know their clevage is showing?

Do women know their clevage is showing?

Okay here is the story. About 4-5 years ago my wife and I had this kid come over and do a few chores for us. He did some yard work. He was about 13. My wife was 23 then. So the kid is in the front yard picking up some sticks and my wife is sitting on the front porch steps. She gets up and decides to help him. It is the summertime so she is wearing a blue tank top. She crouches down and bends over and helps the kid pick up some sticks and put them into a garbage bag. My wife is a nice looking woman, her hair is tied back and she appears to be oblivious that her top is loose and her clevage is showing. Bottom line is the kid doing the chores was getting a front and centre view. Obviously she was wearing a bra but this went on for about 15 minutes. It came to the point where the kid almost stopped working and was just leering continuously.

I was in the living room and I noticed this. She has a decent set of breasts (36C) and was bending over or crouching down pretty much the whole time helping him.

Here is my question. First off, do girls realize when their clevage is showing? Do they care? Do they enjoy this? Or are they not even thinking about this? Secondly, what do you think my wife was doing? Was she just trying to help out the kid and didn't even think that her clevage was exposed? Or did she realize it and not care thinking the kid was just a boy and nothing else? Just wondering the mind of a woman, that's all.

She totally knew it, and was trying to get that little boy to **** her right in front of you, dude. No really

Get a grip.

Most women with their titties out like that do like it that way. I personally don't like mine bouncing all over the place but I do like them to sit up and pert but the bigger question is Why the hell are you still thinking about something that happend 4 or 5 years ago? Did you just see a set of titties popping out someones shirt and then thought back to that situation with your wife? I guess so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    Okay here is the story. About 4-5 years ago my wife and I had this kid come over and do a few chores for us. He did some yard work. He was about 13. My wife was 23 then. So the kid is in the front yard picking up some sticks and my wife is sitting on the front porch steps. She gets up and decides to help him. It is the summertime so she is wearing a blue tank top. She crouches down and bends over and helps the kid pick up some sticks and put them into a garbage bag. My wife is a nice looking woman, her hair is tied back and she appears to be oblivious that her top is loose and her clevage is showing. Bottom line is the kid doing the chores was getting a front and centre view. Obviously she was wearing a bra but this went on for about 15 minutes. It came to the point where the kid almost stopped working and was just leering continuously.

I was in the living room and I noticed this. She has a decent set of breasts (36C) and was bending over or crouching down pretty much the whole time helping him.

Here is my question. First off, do girls realize when their clevage is showing? Do they care? Do they enjoy this? Or are they not even thinking about this? Secondly, what do you think my wife was doing? Was she just trying to help out the kid and didn't even think that her clevage was exposed? Or did she realize it and not care thinking the kid was just a boy and nothing else? Just wondering the mind of a woman, that's all.
    Dude.....are you seriously insinuating that your wife was enjoying this and did it on purpose?! ** hand slapping forehead ** LOL!!

Dude this isn't about a kid leering at her tits...he would anyways whether there is cleavage or not, you think you wife was that hard up to show the goods to a 13 year old boy. You are being a goof.

Yes there are times we don't realize there's too much cleavage showing, or a boob is ready to fly out......sorry but you guys are the ones who are always thinking about tits and ass not us.

Anyways you should be laughing at the situation. You were a young horny teenager once, so let this go, and enjoy the fact that you have an attractive wife.....that kid was thinking how much of a lucky guy you are.

When im working in a gradeschool, I am very aware of keeping well covered. I wear tank tops under V neck shirts etc.

However, when I'm in the comfort of my own home, working and leaning forward, then my concentration is on the job at hand. I'm not thinking about my boobs.

Why are you worrying about this so many years later?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sorry bro but you're just not giving us enough information to work with. In order to ascertain the severity of the situation we're gonna need pics of your wife's tits, for a truly in-depth analysis we will need as many angles as possible - her bent over with cleavage popping through her blouse, bare breasts, wet shirts stuck to her breasts, etc. Try to replicate all of the positions from which this teen was ogling her. A few full on noodz will help me provide you with an even more accurate analysis by adding a wider spectrum of her anatomical dimensions to the equation.

If you're not comfortable posting them here I understand, PM me the pics and I can help you personally.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 01-05-13 at 12:35 PM.

I agree with basil. Sometimes when we are working at home, we just don't mind it anymore.

Sometimes when I go out and I'm wearing a buttoned blouse I don't notice that the top button/s has been undone and my cleavage is showing.

Some women does it deliberately but not all has the intention to tease. Sometimes the dress with a plunging neckline is too pretty we just have to wear it. Lol.

You know your wife better.

I personally dont think there is any hidden meaning behind it. Some men are so freaking paranoid sometimes. Would you say the same thing if your wife was carrying a baby and the baby put his hand on her chest?

Seriously! They are just boobs, there natural and if its a hot day were hardly gonna walk around wearing a polo neck are we? And if a little cleavage shows by accident-theres nothing we can do about it.

Do you honestly think your wife was trying to turn the kid on or something? We dont spend all day wondering "is he looking at my boobs" we have better things to think about

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Sorry bro but you're just not giving us enough information to work with. In order to ascertain the severity of the situation we're gonna need pics of your wife's tits, for a truly in-depth analysis we will need as many angles as possible - her bent over with cleavage popping through her blouse, bare breasts, wet shirts stuck to her breasts, etc. Try to replicate all of the positions from which this teen was ogling her. A few full on noodz will help me provide you with an even more accurate analysis by adding a wider spectrum of her anatomical dimensions to the equation.

If you're not comfortable posting them here I understand, PM me the pics and I can help you personally.
    hehe, I'll think about it.............

Now look, I am not bothered by it at all. I don't mind at all if someone is leering at my wife. It has never bothered me at all. I mean, we're men, we take it as a compliment if anyone finds our wife attractive. Why I got thinking about that is more of a random thing and since there are a lot of women here I thought I'd ask an opinion not so much about that situation, but about clevage in general and how oblivious women are to it. That's all really.

I realize my wife was probably either oblivious or unconcerned that some clevage may be showing. But this question was directed at women in general because we men are able to soak in clevage like a sponge. We look for it. Do women realize when they have an excessive amount of clevage being shown? Or do they not care?

Why do you ask this, do kid grew up and banged your wife? Even if she knew it why would she care? If she had makeup on tits and she was touching them then yes she knew. But otherwise it doesnt matter.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 02-05-13 at 01:19 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

me personally- i dont wear low cut clothing where cleavage flashes. i prefer to leave it too the imagination and dont wana look cheap but if i was wearing a tank top or something where you bend down and a little shows-it would be accidental.

there are some women who want to have it all on show and its obvious but i doubt your wife is one of those. she prob didnt think.

Psst! Don't tell them! I need something to look at with my peripherals..

When women are around their house and children, they are more relaxed. Kids don't look at women in a sexual way and women know this. Your wife didn't pay attention to her cleavage because she considered him a child, she would have been more aware of it if she had been helping an adult man.

Quote Originally Posted by valixy View Post
    When women are around their house and children, they are more relaxed. Kids don't look at women in a sexual way and women know this. Your wife didn't pay attention to her cleavage because she considered him a child, she would have been more aware of it if she had been helping an adult man.
    I know women dont think of 13 year olds as more than children, but I sure checked out boobs at 13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast