+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems with relationship with Vietnamese girlfriend.

Problems with relationship with Vietnamese girlfriend.

I'm American, she's Vietnamese. She's been here 3 years. I'm 30, she's 25 but she has the relationship experience of an 18 yr old. We've been dating a year. She says she's bored with the relationship and says she's not sure what she's doing. Before that I've been acting too needy, too available, and very generous in bed so I've been asking for this I suppose. I've also made her really hurt/mad by not wanting to do high trust things like co-sign on a car loan with her which I'm sure everyone else but her would think that is perfectly reasonable to not want to do.

She tried the whole, "I need a break" thing but called me the next night. I didn't answer, it pissed her off, she texted 30 mins later and I eventually responded to that.

Anyway, I need to figure out how to reverse the tide. I need to know all of the bullsh1t things people do to generate attraction/play hard-to-get like waiting till the last minute to answer calls, not answering texts right away, never texting more than twice before a response, all that silly, childish junk. I need a long list. There are also stronger things like being seen with another girl that may help. What do you think?

meloveulongtime Guest
    I'm an Asian chick and maybe its just me but I'm loyal to my man. I've had siruations when I'm busy, I don't have a lot of time for games. And if i saw a picture of my guy with another chick, that Shit would piss me off and push him more away. The question is do u trust her and has she given u any reason to question her. I think what she's looking for is a mature man. Find your independence as she has found hers.
    Last edited by meloveulongtime; 09-04-13 at 04:53 AM.

meloveulongtime Guest
    I find how it ironic people catagorize a pure affectionation love as young and 18. My ex thinks I'm innocent in love but I think he should be happy I even give him that affectionate love of butterflies like when we first met. I will never stop my kisses before good byes or gives and I love you(s). It a great reminder to them and me everyday.

meloveulongtime Guest
    Its important to also keep the fire alive. If ur worried about the relationship, try new things together, sex positions,lol and try to hype the romance once again. Of course it requires her to be engage as well but u won't know until u try.

Sounds like she has the maturity of an 18 year old just like you said at the beginning. Start looking for other girls, and stop paying so much attention to her. She'll be all over you.

Quote Originally Posted by John12341234 View Post
    I'm American, she's Vietnamese. She's been here 3 years. I'm 30, she's 25 but she has the relationship experience of an 18 yr old. We've been dating a year. She says she's bored with the relationship and says she's not sure what she's doing. Before that I've been acting too needy, too available, and very generous in bed so I've been asking for this I suppose. I've also made her really hurt/mad by not wanting to do high trust things like co-sign on a car loan with her which I'm sure everyone else but her would think that is perfectly reasonable to not want to do.

She tried the whole, "I need a break" thing but called me the next night. I didn't answer, it pissed her off, she texted 30 mins later and I eventually responded to that.

Anyway, I need to figure out how to reverse the tide. I need to know all of the bullsh1t things people do to generate attraction/play hard-to-get like waiting till the last minute to answer calls, not answering texts right away, never texting more than twice before a response, all that silly, childish junk. I need a long list. There are also stronger things like being seen with another girl that may help. What do you think?
    John, she's got one foot out the door. Do both of you a favour and wish her well for her future.

As far as the games you want to play? Dude, just Grow Up!!!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

i hate game playing grr. not worth it

meloveulongtime Guest
    She may be immature but youre just as immature by wanting to play games. If she makes you that miserible and unhappy, then leave. Yeeeesh!

Why stoop to her level to play childish games?? If she tries this sh!t on you, say goodbye and don't respond back to her calls and messages. Done.

Just tell her "its all or nothing-when you figure your shit outyou no where i am-dont contact me until then "

dont play games tho-trying to make her jealous will make everything worse

Just one point. Can't she buy a car on her own. She sounds like a gold digger = run away very very fast. You've only been together a year.

Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.

This guy can explain a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEkQOIt8l_0
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

meloveulongtime Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post

Haha Im going to try this except in the women perspective! lol

meloveulongtime Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post

Funny but I actually do this. lol

She's narrow-minded and she's just using you for whatever reason.
    "She'll hate you like poison, and love you like mad."