+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feeling really bad

people are different now, ruthless, demanding, high expectations, I always said I was an old soul I always felt like I was always so mature a few of my friends are even 40+
    in 1988 I was 5 years old.
    Genuinely I would love to meet a lady somewhere really beautiful like in a country side pub,

Actually guys thought I was one of those who had high expectations, only dated guys who had lots of money and a buff build. I found this out when someone told me that guys thought I was "expensive looking" way out of their league. I was quite the opposite from what the thought of me....their loss.

any pretty women now who are "expensive looking" are only looking for the same thing, back the 80's things were different not hugely but different. I don't drive a amazing car, or have the best house or have a six pack that resembles brad pitts in fight club, but I have a decent car, my own place, a decent body, good clean lifestyle, good hobbies and respect people.

BUT its not enough you haven't got a younger sister anywhere whos single and wanting to migrate to England do you lol kidding.

Date older women then.....

older women are not interested in guys my age, I want someone I can grow old with not watch grow old. I would love to meet someone whos aroune 27years old that would be ideal someone who has some stability in life and emotionally, I just tend to attract these young girls 7-8 years my junior and ofcourse im gonna get attracted to them because some of them come across so mature and ive fallen for the trap twice now, most women around my age are married, or getting married or taken.

My husband had just turned 20, when I met him.....I was 26.

Older women are looking for stability and are not so self absorbed and stupid like the young ones....the young ones they never know what they want. You have everything an older gal is looking for.

well you guys are the exception, the majority of women have HUGE UNREALISTIC CRAZY DEMANDS. age, height, weight, build, job spec, car, clothing, hobbies, education, salary, social circles, music choices, etc etc etc etc,
    and because of all the perverts who hit on women and ruin it for normal men I cant even approach a woman in the store or in the bank or any other normal place. because immediately they think "oh here we go again"

You sound like LR....so pessimistic. You need to change your attitude before women will have any interest in you.

On the contrary I am very positive take pride in myself and everything I do, love and respect my family and have a good circle of friends with a positive healthy lifestyle and social life.
    It's these awkward situations society has placed before me causing the issue. I have approached women online with a very positive outlook on life, even at work I have done the same thing.

You can't expect a perfect woman of your dreams over night. These things take time. Just keep living life.

be happy admit that it is over now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12