+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gut feeling.. i need some help!

Gut feeling.. i need some help!

Ok I have a bit of a story to tell and need advice.

Ok me and my girlfriend have now been together 7 months now. And we done great until her friend came up and moved in with us (she moved out already) but she had my girlfriend talked into breaking up with me but she ended up not doing it. But it started getting better after she left, but I’m starting to wonder about something now

I’m starting to get the feeling she is hiding something from me. I don’t know if its right or wrong its just a gut feeling. Me and her have had unprotected sex before. And if she was ever late on her period after words we would talk about it. And she would mainly ask me what if she was pregnant and what not.

Right now she is about 1-2 weeks late on it and we have not done anything sexual since 4 days before her last period. And now if I ask her about it she gets really defensive and gives me a different excuse about it, and does not want to talk about it. I did happen to over look in a conversation she was having with someone one MSN (standing behind her giving her a shoulder massage, and read it) she said she is scared and asked them to pray for her. I have been told she cheated on me by “unreliable” sources. Unreliable being I don’t know them or anything about them. They just work with her.

So my question to everyone here is, what’s your opinion on this topic? I’m mainly looking for the truth. I have done everything and then some for this girl and just don’t feel like I’m getting loved back the same way I love her. This girl has commitment issues we talked about that before. But I’m scared that she did cheat on me and she in on a pregnancy scare right now. I came here because I have always got good advice from everyone and I wanted a opinion from someone who couldn’t pick side for the fact you wouldn’t know either of us personally.

Please help me out here, I’m on the brink of insanity. I just need some advice.. I don’t want to lose this girl but if it comes down to it and I have to. Well I guess life will go on.

Well Atomicdefection, I would suggest that instead of you relying on the hearsay of others, try talking to your girlfriend again. Try not to accuse her of anything, but at the same time, tell her that you are concerned about what's going on with her. Do you feel that she has cheated on you, or did you only start feeling that way because someone that you don't even know, said it to you? Do you feel like the two of you have been drifting apart, has she been distant recently? If your answer is no to those questions, then maybe you should rethink the whole cheating thing. Just talk to her.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFire1908 View Post
    Well Atomicdefection, I would suggest that instead of you relying on the hearsay of others, try talking to your girlfriend again. Try not to accuse her of anything, but at the same time, tell her that you are concerned about what's going on with her. Do you feel that she has cheated on you, or did you only start feeling that way because someone that you don't even know, said it to you? Do you feel like the two of you have been drifting apart, has she been distant recently? If your answer is no to those questions, then maybe you should rethink the whole cheating thing. Just talk to her.

I have wondered since before someone said anything since she changed the way she acted towards me after hanging out with a guy she works with a lot. I never did accuse her of anything. I have just told her I’m concerned about how she is late right now. But she tends to try and hide something about it from me and will not talk about it what so ever. We started to drift apart but then it seemed to go back together. And now since she is late she is pushing me away all threw out the day, but when it comes to sleep she is really cuddly with me.

From the way she's acting, she's either really irritable or she doesn't know what she wants. From what I'm reading, it seems like she is sending all sorts of mixed signals. Give her some space, if ya'll were meant to be together then she'll come back to you......mentally and physically. But just so you know, no one, not even you deserves to be treated the way she's treating you. Things will get better, one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFire1908 View Post
    From the way she's acting, she's either really irritable or she doesn't know what she wants. From what I'm reading, it seems like she is sending all sorts of mixed signals. Give her some space, if ya'll were meant to be together then she'll come back to you......mentally and physically. But just so you know, no one, not even you deserves to be treated the way she's treating you. Things will get better, one way or the other.
    Yeah the mixed signals had me about confused. But I give her the space she wants, but it is still hard when we are living together and the fact she has no where to really go besides 500 miles away if she leaves here… but yeah I’m kind of letting things ride out and see where they lead. Thanks for the help.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she is having a pregnancy scare and you haven't had sex with her since before her last period, then DUH! I'd say she has been screwing around. Make her take a pregnancy test, and decide what you are going to do about it.

BTW - WTF are you guys doing? WHy isn't she taking birth control, and why aren't you wearing condoms? The last thing you guys are ready for is a baby if you can't even manage birth control. Babies are WAY more complex than avoiding pregnancy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If she is having a pregnancy scare and you haven't had sex with her since before her last period, then DUH! I'd say she has been screwing around. Make her take a pregnancy test, and decide what you are going to do about it.

BTW - WTF are you guys doing? WHy isn't she taking birth control, and why aren't you wearing condoms? The last thing you guys are ready for is a baby if you can't even manage birth control. Babies are WAY more complex than avoiding pregnancy.
    I do wear condoms... It was rare that we had unprotected sex. but mostly i had a problem with breaking the. I know the times i did it with out a condom was stupid, but that was in the past and it cant be changed. We no longer do it with out a condom so. And i know what goes on with having a kid, hell i moreless rasied my nephew. But im not sure if she is having a pregnancy scare or its just late (sometimes she is for stress factors). i just have a feeling she is hiding something from me...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You mentioned she has had more than one pregnancy scare, which is why I asked about birth control. One scare should have been enough. Why isn't SHE protecting herself?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You mentioned she has had more than one pregnancy scare, which is why I asked about birth control. One scare should have been enough. Why isn't SHE protecting herself?
    I know where you are coming from don’t get me wrong wont hat. But I have asked her to go get it and offered to pay for it and she just procrastinates about it. She has always had a odd period. But it has never been this late before. Which I have talked to a few people who have had kids asking about things they noticed when they were pregnant. And a lot of the early signs they have brought up I have noticed.