+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing hard to get?

No disrespect intended, crudemood but I don't recommend you do that ^^^ joanna. You've asked him out once, doing so again is demeaning and desperate.

Read the book: He's Just Not That Into You and read about girls who chase after boyzzz that aren't all that interested.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

hey guys thanks for the replies!
    I am not stupid when it comes to guys i decided i am not gonna contact him...i will "wait" and see if he contacts me or something. Anywas all was suposed to be friemy meeting eventhought he is physically atttracted to me. So not a big deal to get angry or smth.
    If he doesnt conact me i will text him in 2 weeks for the last time. Casual text friendly!
    I know if id text him right now that he d reply, but i dont want to force it. I ll let him wonder about things i mean this guy always replies. He did also to my invitation, but he is a guy and as a guy i will let him be a guy.
    If we meet this weekend i might of go for him loool and take some action like making the first move and kiss him. Depends on situation.
    But we will see? Whatever happens i am happy and no worries i am not waiting for him

.... but you ARE chasing him if you're the one that goes for the first kiss, does all the initiating, and asking out without him responding in actions that he's interested.

There is a good reason why he's not pursuing you back, Joanna. You may want to really keep attention to that fact BEFORE you go in for that kiss because if you're even reasonably attractive, he will take what you're offering but that doesn't mean it will mean anything more than what you're offering. Just something to think about before you put yourself out there without any other thought then getting him to make you feel pretty because he got aroused.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not sure why, but your posts irritates me. Just saying.

If some guy who I had just met was into me and then got injured, I would have done what you did. Ask after him. But after that I would just let him get in touch with me.

Some people use illness or injury as an excuse to break contact, so you know. It's not the most transparent form of communication, but its the truth all the same. Move on. He's not that into you.

Oh and men don't play hard to get. When they want something, or someone, they go for it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I don't care, just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Not sure why, but your posts irritates me. Just saying.

If some guy who I had just met was into me and then got injured, I would have done what you did. Ask after him. But after that I would just let him get in touch with me.

Some people use illness or injury as an excuse to break contact, so you know. It's not the most transparent form of communication, but its the truth all the same. Move on. He's not that into you.

Oh and men don't play hard to get. When they want something, or someone, they go for it.
    I wont kiss him, okay lol. I was thinking if we ever meet and i am 100% sure he is into me i d kiss him then. I think thats sexy! But only if he make me 100% sure i dont throw ,yself at guys. No worries!
    Anyway he persuaded me all the time. When he was injured i sent 3 texts in those 3 weeks. He always replied. Then he started to initiate contact 10 days ago and he said he remembered me. I was cold and distracted by work, so i replied with a bit uninstereted tone. That is why i asked him out 2 days later and he said what he said.
    I wont contact him ever again dont worry. Maybe in 2,3 weeks.
    I dont think he made up his injury to cut me off! Because i never really showed him i am more into meeting him as a "friend" not a date. He was always hitting on me, i always just replied, he was pursuing me. I just dont get it why he said he was thinking of me after all and now, he is being an ass...
    Nevermind, his loss. We will see. But even if he asks me out this weekend i will go and test him. Someone was right he needs to saduce me and kiss me. I need to show i am interested by my body language and not persue him at all or throw myself at him.
    I willl let you know if something happens loool

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No disrespect intended, crudemood but I don't recommend you do that ^^^ joanna. You've asked him out once, doing so again is demeaning and desperate.

Read the book: He's Just Not That Into You and read about girls who chase after boyzzz that aren't all that interested.
    If he doesn't want to, tell him thats cool and move on. Thats that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I don't care, just sayin.
    LOL, get over yourself Wakeup. You would think I was referring to you. I didn't even read your post, just sayin.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by joannabegood View Post
    I wont kiss him, okay lol. I was thinking if we ever meet and i am 100% sure he is into me i d kiss him then.

Nevermind, his loss. We will see. But even if he asks me out this weekend i will go and test him. Someone was right he needs to saduce me and kiss me. I need to show i am interested by my body language and not persue him at all or throw myself at him.
    I willl let you know if something happens loool
    Look, if you want something in life, just go get it. No tests, no games. He doesn't 'need' to do anything.

If he's into you, you will know. I sure hope you know yourself enough to know if you like him.

I couldn't keep my eyes off my SO from the first moment we met. We were holding hands and walking arm in arm that night. Our 2nd date was kissing fireworks. By our 3rd we were together and making longterm plans.

You just know. If you aren't sure, he's not the one. That's all.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LOL, get over yourself Wakeup. You would think I was referring to you. I didn't even read your post, just sayin.
    My bad, IndieReloaded.. Your post was right under mine and you didn't address the Op so I thought you were 'talking' to me in your first line.. the rest was obviously OT.

Look, if you want something in life, just go get it. No tests, no games. He doesn't 'need' to do anything.

If he's into you, you will know. I sure hope you know yourself enough to know if you like him.

I couldn't keep my eyes off my SO from the first moment we met. We were holding hands and walking arm in arm that night. Our 2nd date was kissing fireworks. By our 3rd we were together and making longterm plans.

You just know. If you aren't sure, he's not the one. That's all.
    I just "know" somehow that he is different then all the rest, I do kind of like him, but how can I know that if he doesn't want to hang out?
    Yes, I think the same if you want something, go for it, but only when you are sure that the other person is really into you.
    I don't know still this boy makes me confused, I know I didn't do anything wrong, I was 90% sure he was into me and that we could develop something, since we clicked.
    He does have guts, he asked me out when I was crying out loud and whining about my last guy to him, bad move, but I didn't knew I'd like him back then, I was really confused.
    What kind of a guy asks a girl out and wants to makes moves on her when she is under emotions about her last guy? As I said, I guess he does have balls.
    Well, I will see. So far I am "waiting".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, good luck. If he doesn't want to hang out, then why are you wasting any more of your time? This isn't about you doing anything right or wrong, its about chemistry and connection. Seems to me he isn't feeling it. Move on, I say.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12