+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she's playing hard to get

she's playing hard to get

which is a better plan of attack

ignore her for a couple days and we have a big ignoring game, or get more aggressive and show her she actually means something to me

i'm leaning toward the ignoring for a couple days then take her out on another sweet date. that'll probs make her want it more than just handing it to her on a silver platter

which would u rather have a guy do when your playing hard to get?

The ignoring game isn't wise because she'll think you're pissed off with her and you'll have blown your chance with her.
    We're not all that bad you know

Quote Originally Posted by mattyb715 View Post

ignore her for a couple days and we have a big ignoring game, or get more aggressive and show her she actually means something to me

i'm leaning toward the ignoring for a couple days then take her out on another sweet date. that'll probs make her want it more than just handing it to her on a silver platter
    Are you in middle school? Playing hard to get, and ignoring someone is infantile. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    Are you in middle school? Playing hard to get, and ignoring someone is infantile. Grow up.
    ooo sorry i'm so immature. they call it the game of love for a reason

Hey. SHE's the one playing hard to get and ignoring YOU right? I say call her on it. She's the one who has blown it and not giving it up for you. Ignore her and act like you're interested. My 2c.

ooo sorry i'm so immature. they call it the game of love for a reason
    They? who are they? I don't call that the game of love, I call that stupid.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

it's kinda weird all this ignoring gaming stuff but ye know every guy i kno except my ex has played this and they still play these games. the problem is; i am not interested in someone who isn't making an effort. there is a guy atm and he is thinking that ignoring me is going to make me interested but the problem is he doesn't realise i'm not actually interested in him and thats why i have never reacted to his flirting in any real way. he's nice n all but just as a social going out gathering...not one on one, i have always refused to date him politely and he sent me a text yesterday telling me i was playing hard to get, i laughed and didn't reply. he's in his own world of games
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 15-01-09 at 01:34 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    the problem is; i am not interested in someone who isn't making an effort. .
    Exactly. The title of this post is.. "She's playing hard to get." Dude, she's no longer interested and not making the effort - but before she was wasnt she. Move on..

Find other girls.

which would u rather have a guy do when your playing hard to get?
    If you are not ready to settle down and get married, there are so many other girls out there. I would find other girls to date and when she realizes that you are a catch, she will make more time for you.

First of all, you won't agonize over why she hasn't been calling back or texting right away. Also when you have other dating options, you may find the qualities that really attract you to a girl is not in the first girl any way.

Bottom line, don't sell yourself short. Date different girls and find one who is worth your time and will give you her attention.
    oops!

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i am not interested in someone who isn't making an effort.
    Yea, I don't like women that don't show any effort either. Kind of lame, feels like I am trying to attain something that matters little to me because I matter little to it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."