+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you date a girl who...

Would you date a girl who...

...cheated in the past (when she was 18 and is 22 now)

Her 1st BF of 2 years cheated on her so they broke up. After 1 month she started dating new BF and after a while she figured out she didt get over her 1st BF so she cheated her new BF with her 1st BF.
    She said she will never forgive herself for what she did to her 2nd BF.

I figured out she isnt completely over her last bf since we have been dating - 1 month.
    Then we went NC for a month but last week she saw me at the party and contact me the next day...

If she appears to have learned from her mistake then I would not hesitate for a minute to date this woman. She was 18, lots of people do things when they are 18 that they would not do when older. Its called life and you learn from your mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ippn1 View Post
    ...cheated in the past (when she was 18 and is 22 now)

Her 1st BF of 2 years cheated on her so they broke up. After 1 month she started dating new BF and after a while she figured out she didt get over her 1st BF so she cheated her new BF with her 1st BF.
    She said she will never forgive herself for what she did to her 2nd BF.

I figured out she isnt completely over her last bf since we have been dating - 1 month.
    Then we went NC for a month but last week she saw me at the party and contact me the next day...
    I'm not a guy but if I was, I wouldn't date her seriously. She seems to jump from one man to another without taking the time to process her last relationship and takes her emotional baggage from one relationship into another. She did this three times. That means she's not learned a thing and is afraid to be alone. That type of PERSON (man or woman) is a shoddy bet for longterm IMNSHO.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I agree ^^. Ask her has she ever been single? She does seem to hop from one guy to the next and back again and always seems to be rebounding. I wouldnt waste my time if I were you.