+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to escape from a "Big Brother" husband

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I suggest she stand up to her control freak husband and turn off all the tracking and cameras. With his behaviour, no wonder she's seeking love elsewhere!
    The only sensible advise so far. Thank you, basilandthyme. Life is, as always, a little bit more complicated than what can be described in one paragraph. As I said, for now their surveillance rules will remain in place. I'm still looking for a creative mind to solve the riddle

So who is the "we" in your scenario, OP?

the only sensible advice so far?? haha! millions of single women in the world and you want a married whore with a psycho husband who will prob hire a bloke to cut your balls off and bring them back in a hankie before setting the dogs on you? and you call us not sensible?

lmao here

Quote Originally Posted by vlbpmd View Post
    The issue is she is married and her husband (who is often on business trips) chases her electronically - he always knows her location by GPS and he demands that she always reports what she's doing. He also has cameras installed at their house so he instantly knows whenever someone enters or exits the house and can view the video remotely.
    Either you're making this part up or this guy should've been put in a straight jacket as soon as he emerged from the womb.

Divorce + restraining order + protection program is the best solution for her.

The restraining order and possibly a protection program are a must. This guy sounds like he would track her down and rape her if she tried to leave him. Or kill her. Or both.

Of course, if you get involved with her you risk getting caught up in the shit storm too. I dunno man, pack heat if you decide to tread any further than you already have, this guy sounds extremely unstable, like seriously one of the worst cases of instability I've ever heard of.

I can't possibly imagine she would marry such a psycho in the first place unless she had an inordinate amount of baggage herself so that's something else to be mindful of.

Isn't this a bit risky for you? Is she worth it? Eh, that's your business.

I'm not sure what you could do. Does she work? If so, she could take the day off work and you could spend the day somewhere...that doesn't address the tracking situation. In other words, if her phone tracking has to stay on, there's nowhere you can go. If you stay in a hotel, that'll look suss. If you go to your place, that puts you at risk. If she 'forgets' her phone somewhere...he'll probably think it's bullsh*t. I guess you could do it in the toilets or something...

Clearly these people are bad news.

Maybe the OP could dress up like a woman to get past the cams, though eventually her husband might suspect that his wife is a lesbian.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

So this husband makes his wife wear a GPS, puts cameras in the house because he don't trust her (and obviously has every reason not to) yet he is unstable and still stays married to a cheating whore and she obviously is unstable because she allows to still stick in a marriage of this sort which leaves you who must be Nutz to want to be with this married woman when there are millions of single ladies out there and it's only a matter of time b4 the controlling hubby knocks your front teeth out

The other posters do raise a good point about your personal safety.....

Do you know for sure that she doesn't have a private detective following her?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

(having had much fun reading the comments)

OMG guys do you realise there are many types of circumstances and scenarios in the world that you can't even imagine? Note I started this topic not in order to get your opinion on the health of this particular family, nor in order to obtain your precious opinion about the moral aspects of my, her or his actions.

Neither of us is a child and every one of us fully understands all the implications, risks and bears full responsibility for our actions.

I was actually hoping someone else was ain a similar situation and could share his or her experience.

There is a lady who we suddenly got close with and we both are eager to spend a night together.

The issue is she is married and her husband (who is often on business trips) chases her electronically - he always knows her location by GPS and he demands that she always reports what she's doing. He also has cameras installed at their house so he instantly knows whenever someone enters or exits the house and can view the video remotely.

We need a good plan on how to arrange a night together without alarming the husband.

If anyone wants to discuss the moral aspects of this, please kindly start a new thread. I am a great proponent of the right for adult sensible people to make their own decisions regarding their private life. It's a given that they are not going to split at the moment and it would be very hard to change their rules of the game regarding her husband's surveilance. I would welcome a clever advice on getting her out of Big Brother's eye.
    He installs camera's on his property and tracks his assets using GPS? whats so wrong with that?

The moron aspect is, you should leave him and his things alone. He has every right to do whatever he wants on his property.

(having had much fun reading the comments)

OMG guys do you realise there are many types of circumstances and scenarios in the world that you can't even imagine? Note I started this topic not in order to get your opinion on the health of this particular family, nor in order to obtain your precious opinion about the moral aspects of my, her or his actions.

Neither of us is a child and every one of us fully understands all the implications, risks and bears full responsibility for our actions.

I was actually hoping someone else was ain a similar situation and could share his or her experience.
    No need to get cunty with us, if you're not interested in other people's perspective and don't want to heed any warnings then just do whatever you want and accept the consequences/shitstorms/whatever else as they come. Simple, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    No need to get cunty with us,
    *Laughing here*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

some people *sigh*

I stil haven't figured out who "we" is .

Break one or more of the cameras. Not in plain view of course but have her call in someone to fix them. Break them all. As for the phone, if you take it to the right shop you will be able to fake your location after getting a new program installed on it. There is always a way where there is a will, no? But don't blame me for the consequences if he still finds out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast