+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to escape from a "Big Brother" husband

How to escape from a "Big Brother" husband

There is a lady who we suddenly got close with and we both are eager to spend a night together.

The issue is she is married and her husband (who is often on business trips) chases her electronically - he always knows her location by GPS and he demands that she always reports what she's doing. He also has cameras installed at their house so he instantly knows whenever someone enters or exits the house and can view the video remotely.

We need a good plan on how to arrange a night together without alarming the husband.

If anyone wants to discuss the moral aspects of this, please kindly start a new thread. I am a great proponent of the right for adult sensible people to make their own decisions regarding their private life. It's a given that they are not going to split at the moment and it would be very hard to change their rules of the game regarding her husband's surveilance. I would welcome a clever advice on getting her out of Big Brother's eye.

what do you mean by "we got close to her" whos "we"

as for cheating. i dont agree with that so im not gonna help answer your qs

Perhaps he is using the Royal We.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

haha i still dont no what that means *scrath head*

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    haha i still dont no what that means *scrath head*
    Using the Royal We means he's referring to himself as "we" as a sign of self-importance .

haha thanks

Do it in the back yard.

I have nothing against you, but I think it's a very cheap and dirty thing to have affairs with people who are married. If you were a real man you would tell the whore to get lost and tell her husband how she loves different dicks.
    phaggot (srs)

I suggest she stand up to her control freak husband and turn off all the tracking and cameras. With his behaviour, no wonder she's seeking love elsewhere!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Here is some clever advice. Hook up with a single woman instead.

Quote Originally Posted by vlbpmd View Post
    There is a lady who we suddenly got close with and we both are eager to spend a night together.

The issue is she is married and her husband (who is often on business trips) chases her electronically - he always knows her location by GPS and he demands that she always reports what she's doing. He also has cameras installed at their house so he instantly knows whenever someone enters or exits the house and can view the video remotely.

We need a good plan on how to arrange a night together without alarming the husband.

If anyone wants to discuss the moral aspects of this, please kindly start a new thread. I am a great proponent of the right for adult sensible people to make their own decisions regarding their private life. It's a given that they are not going to split at the moment and it would be very hard to change their rules of the game regarding her husband's surveilance. I would welcome a clever advice on getting her out of Big Brother's eye.
    ... lolzzz ...
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-06-13 at 07:03 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I suggest she stand up to her control freak husband and turn off all the tracking and cameras. With his behaviour, no wonder she's seeking love elsewhere!
    .... Ugh .... What? She can't leave him due to his "behaviour?"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    .... Ugh .... What? She can't leave him due to his "behaviour?"
    damn, if some women had that sort of logic this world would be a better place.

no wk

^^^ B&T gives good advise as a rule; I'm hoping she was being sarcastic here.

Leave Queen Elizabeth alone, Op... Prince Phillip likes to keep the camera on his bitches.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast