+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to escape from a "Big Brother" husband

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    tracks his assets using GPS? whats so wrong with that?
    Oh sorry, I must have been misled by the name of this site. Is it some slavery fans' hangout? I thought in the last few centuries property rights on people were abolished. Probably not on loveforum...
    Last edited by vlbpmd; 06-06-13 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vlbpmd View Post
    Oh sorry, I was misled by the name of this site. Is it some slavery fans' hangout? I thought in the last few centuries property rights on people were abolished. Probably not on loveforum...
    I'm sorry, were you asking about love? I didn't see anything in your posts about love. You probably want to try lustforum or cheatforum.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Ok, so loveforum users call women "assets" and associate privacy rights of an individual with lust and cheating only. Understood!

Ok, so loveforum users call women "assets" and associate privacy rights of an individual with lust and cheating only. Understood!
    Eng.Jackadmans =/= the typical loveforum regular. Far from it.

Vincenzo is one of our best posters, on the other hand, and he didn't associate privacy rights of an individual with lust and cheating only. He associated your opening post with lust and cheating only.

Guys, sorry, I read a few other posts and realised I'm just too different from the majority of the people here. I do not think preserving a marriage that doesn't have passion in it is a good thing. I do not think having sex with someone is a bad thing, even if it's nor with your spouse. I do not think lust as a bad thing too, by the way, and lust certainly doesn't exclude love for me. I do respect people's responsible choice and right of privacy. Looks like 90% of the responders here hold opposite views, and often quite aggressively so.

I am very very sorry for many of you. Your life could have been much happier... Ciao!

Tell her to turn her phone off and come to your house. She can say it died when she calls him to check in.

Guys, sorry, I read a few other posts and realised I'm just too different from the majority of the people here. I do not think preserving a marriage that doesn't have passion in it is a good thing. I do not think having sex with someone is a bad thing, even if it's nor with your spouse. I do not think lust as a bad thing too, by the way, and lust certainly doesn't exclude love for me. I do respect people's responsible choice and right of privacy. Looks like 90% of the responders here hold opposite views, and often quite aggressively so.

I am very very sorry for many of you. Your life could have been much happier... Ciao!
    We never said that lust is a bad thing, nor that it excludes love. What Vincenzo said is that in your opening post, there is no mention of "love", while there is lust and cheating. Get it?

You are considering having sex with a woman that is married to a psycho controlling husband, what do you expect us to say? Of course we think cheating is wrong and we also want to make sure you are aware of the risks that might come to YOU, if you choose to go ahead and pursue her. The advice you were given here is no different than the one any reasonable person would have given you on another forum or in real life.

Oh sorry, I must have been misled by the name of this site. Is it some slavery fans' hangout? I thought in the last few centuries property rights on people were abolished. Probably not on loveforum...
    Ignore Eng.Jackadmans. He's our resident psychopath
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I don't get what the problem here is. As soon as a poster told you that SHE needs to be the one to walk away from the big brother situation, or at the very least do something about the cameras and GPS, that was pretty much the beginning and the end of the advice that's relevant to what you're asking, you can't really do it for her.

Once that was posted we can either give our perspective or repeat what that poster said over and over and over because there is no other resolution here, I guess by the way you're responding you think the latter would've been more reasonable? Interesting perspective you got there friend.

Quote Originally Posted by vlbpmd
    How did you come to this conclusion? I've had sex with married women before without qualm and I wasn't any happier then than I am now. In fact, my actions had no impact of any kind on my emotional state, unless we're counting the time I had my cock inside them. What's so special about fukking another man's wife? I didn't know this had any mood enhancing properties other than that which comes from sex in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    .... Ugh .... What? She can't leave him due to his "behaviour?"
    Standing up to his behaviour probably would be the beginning of the end.....
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

TLe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If not mentioning about morals, dignity, conduct, etc.., and just to answer the question, then she can just leave her cellphone at work and sneak out to meet you during her work day; for a night date, she can make it happen like having a power cut or error with the camera system... (as how they do it in movies)

Ya and you and this wife can very well end up in the front page of the paper with headlines "battered wife murdered along with her lover" . If you love her so much, why allow her to risk getting a big beating by getting caught in her home by the cameras?
    Don't be so fooled. I too cheated and lead guys to believe I will one day leave my boyfriend for them etc. never happened. I was in a crappy relationship where I cheated, but I wouldn't want to leave him be because I still loved him. Your wife still loves her hubby. If she didn't, only a nutcase would want to wear a GPS and be watched 24/7 like a zoo animal (unless she fears the safety of getting killed and if this was the case, don't know why the hell you wanna mess with that)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123