+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is It OK To Ask Who Are These Loads Of Exes You're Still Friends With?

Hilarious thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    So... Share! Why does he have all these women friends and who the heck are they?
    He just has a lot of women friends (he's very sensitive, lol). They're mostly classmates, people he grew up with, wives and girlfriends of other friends, fans (he's in a band), etc. As I had said before, it's not the fact of him having female friends in general, it was more this one woman who seems to be having a tough time moving on. So he finally seems to have gotten it, and now basically ignores her, which is fine. No need to be rude, just everybody let's respect boundaries, you know?

The "friendly" exes turned out to just be that he's civil with them. Apparently, to him, being friends with your ex means you don't whip out a flame thrower if they're anywhere near you. In that case, I guess I'm friends with all my exes, too. Even the ones I had to get restraining orders on, lol. Unfortunately, the way he put it made it seem like something different (and kind of not cool) plus having seen what I figured HAD to be an ex rubbing on him (ewwww), it was just kind of starting to seem like what the hell is up here?

The deal is, I have a lot of guy friends, too. I'm just real careful not to encourage that kind of attention because it just doesn't end well for anyone involved. I'm pretty secure in the fact that I'm "hot" enough for government work, lol, I don't need validation from bar skanks and desperate lonely hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Hilarious thread.
    I know, right?

The motto of this story: Don't EVER be afraid to have a heart to heart with your significant other, no matter what the subject..
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234