+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friends & exes

Friends & exes

I have this situation where im in a fight with my best friend and my ex.

My ex which I have a very very sensitive history with is telling me she doesn't want contact with me yet she's looking up my friends on social networks adding them and stuff (or my friends are adding her) anyway in my eyes it's both a wrong of them to do. she knows they are my friends and my friends knows I have a really really sensitive history with her.

I'm really confused why they are doing this I know everyone is a liar for a fact, I know my ex is a pro in it and I know my bestfriend and others are pretty good at it too.

think what i'm asking is some insight in their behaviour why are they doing this?

1. why is my ex calling me telling me she wants no contact yet she's looking for attention from my friends while she always badmouth's them all
    2. why are my friends who i've told everything and how my situation was with her looking for her attention? whats the point in this? I know she's freaking hot but where did the sense of respect go?

I mean when my friends have issues with their hexes im not gonna chase after them. like wtf?
    I'm so confused what is happening here? I'm trying to get a grip on this but it's like my ex wants me to go yet she calling me , then I tell her that I'm planning to move far away for my study then she doesnt want me to go then she cuts me out then shes screwing me with my friends etc etc.

I'm leaving them all behind I just don't know why they are doing this.

well obviously they are not your friends. they will leave friendship over a girl. Don't trust anybody and move on from all of this. Goodluck

Thanks mate and I know they aren't my friends , everyday I get people telling me that they spreading rumors about me behind my back. I've already decided to leave them behind but it's very difficult to focus on moving away when i'm being confronted so much with all of this.

This one day I asked my friend about something that he had done eye to eye and he denied it all while I had black on white on paper proof that he screwed me over.

Run i'd say doesn't matter ... just get out of their ignore the confrontations.... you'll meet better people ... but learn from this keep your distance with everyone .. lifes a bittttch . Stay strong

Your friends are trying to hook up with her and she's trying to hurt you. Do yourself a favor and stop contact with all of them! Go to school and focus on your future man!

It;s just really hard mentally it's putting me down because im in the middle of my exams and it's hard to focus when all these things are thrown at me I mean the convo with my ex was like hey, hey how are you? fine and you? yeah great I have a boyfriend now..

I'm like why the f would i wanna hear that :s? I mean I helped all these people every single 1 of them with their problems with their girls stayed true to them to help in the best way possible and then they do this? same with my ex with her bad boyfriends past and then she treats me like this? its totally ridiculous

If your friends are guys and they add her, that means that want a piece of that action. Boys will be boys, and now that she is single she is fair game. The reason you two are not together is obvious...you are too sensitive and girls find that a big turn off because you look like a wuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    1. why is my ex calling me telling me she wants no contact yet she's looking for attention from my friends while she always badmouth's them all
    These two things have nothing to do with each other (unless she's specifically trying to make you jealous, but we don't need to assume the worst in everyone, right?) It's not really any of your business what your ex does now. Stay out of it/ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    2. why are my friends who i've told everything and how my situation was with her looking for her attention? whats the point in this? I know she's freaking hot but where did the sense of respect go?
    You're expecting too much from your friends. Why should they not be friends with her just because you don't want them to be? You don't really have the right to dictate who your friends hang out with. You're just going to have to ignore it. And ignore her. Don't take her calls anymore.