+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you date a girl with tattoos?

Would you date a girl with tattoos?

Just kind of curious. I've heard quite a few people say they don't like tattoos on women.

lalalita Guest
    I'm a female. A tattooed female, and I've never had problems with men. But, I usually date tattooed men.

Mine is covered by my clothes most of the time and I've had guys stop talking to me when they found out. Maybe it's was just the people I was hanging out with, I don't know lol. I never thought it would be that big of a deal though.

It all depends on how the woman looks and her overall "style". Some women look hot with tattoos if it suits their dress sense and personality, others look trashy or unfeminine.

If a man isn't attracted to you for it, then that's his problem. Move on. I have a couple of tattoos and whether a woman has any or not makes no difference to me. I don't prefer women who cover themselves in tattoos though.

If your tattoos have a meaning and if you didn't go fanatic with them (covered your arms, legs and body completely), I see no problem whatsoever. Piercings are cool as well as long as you don't go overboard.

As a female I don't like tattoos period. I only dated one guy that was sleeved, etc....I just couldn't do it, I broke up with him. Tattoos are a lifestyle, just like being into piercings. I can't get past that either. It's not about my age, the majority of my friends (some are in their 50's even) are all tattooed and have piercings. We are not talking small discreet tattoos either. It's just personal preference. I agree most tattooed people just date other tattooed people.

I don't like tattoos on a women but don't have a problem with a few as long as they are small. I won't date a women with sleeves or actually any women with major tatoos. Woman are beautiful and I prefer to see more woman than ink when I'm making love. Also, I HATE nipple piercings, they should be outlawed!

I see so many young girls with 1/4 sleeve if not more.....I should invest in laser tattoo removal because I know they will be wanting them removed when it's out of style in 10 years.

Thinking about it now I think they were mosly surprised. You'd never think I had one just by looking at me, but I really didn't know that tattoos were deal breakers for some people. Eh.. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by okwhat2013 View Post
    I don't like tattoos on a women but don't have a problem with a few as long as they are small. I won't date a women with sleeves or actually any women with major tatoos. Woman are beautiful and I prefer to see more woman than ink when I'm making love. Also, I HATE nipple piercings, they should be outlawed!
    Through the center of the nose and through the lower lip...ewwww. This carpenter I ran into on a job site had 3 through his one eyebrow....he was in his early 40's and he looked stupid.

lalalita Guest
    I am moderately tattooed and I don't regret any of it :]

They look good when you are young but when you get old fat and wrinkly ...not so much.

^^ and that's why I made sure mine could easily be covered lol.

It the business world, if you want to have a career or a good job, tattoos are out. So yes you are wise to be able to cover them up...some people have a narrow view or stereotype people who have tattoos.

I work with the public and go into peoples homes....there have been times we've had to excuse a co-worker (female) from the job because the homeowner didn't like them being in their house and it is because she had tattoos....she had them on her neck and arms. She was a pretty girl tho.....wasn't butchy, or crackhead looking. People are just like that, even tho it's the norm these days.

lalalita Guest
    It's not 100% on how the tattoos look, it's the meaning behind them and the sentimental value. Lots of people with tattoos hold good jobs. It's all a matter of taste. Opinion isn't fact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast