+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: Did She Or Did She Not Cheat?

One point I asked her before I confronted her with this info was when did she consider us in a relationship, her responce was from the first time we got together she knew, which was in Oct 2003, 5 months before this happened. So in responce, yes we were in a relationship. My real concern is did she have sex with the guy, which she denies completely. This sounds too fishy to me, but maybe its just me, that is why I am asking you guys if you think she did or not. I am racking my brain trying to figure out a how to find out for sure in other ways but I am at a dead end. Do you think I should call this guy and ask him, do you think he will answer honestly. I really have to know since our next step is moving in together and I have to know before I make this commitment. Any advice is really appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by VINCEVERETT; 05-04-05 at 12:24 AM.

Did you ever find out exactly what they were talking about?

She said, his daughter was a diabetic and she ended up in the hospital that day because she went through some kind of crisis. He called here and needed to talk so she drove 40 miles to do it.

Anyone else have an opinion on this or have a way to find out the truth in any way, I am close to calling the guy and speaking to him man to man about the get together and hope he will tell the truth, just hoping to find out if anyone has any other options for me that I have not thought of. Thanks.

dont call him, its a simple cas eof trust, do you trust her or not, since you clealry are thinkign you dont weather she cheated or not is irrelevent, no realtionship can work liek that. you either have to trust she didnt, or carry on assuming she did and the realationship ends

I think she cheated dude, sorry..

Swoon has a point. Trust is an important factor in a relationship. If there's no trust, then you'd always be thinking she's going out to cheat. Simple... no trust... no relationship... either way you'd both get sick of it eventually.

Do what you think is best. Talk to her. Don't accuse her of anything. State that you've only made these accusations because you don't want to lose her and that what she did was very peculiar and has created a sign of distrust.

Good Luck

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

she cheated.
    if shes anything like my ex at least.... dont fool yourself like i did... it took me 2 years to develop enough courage to break up with her, and i FINALLY found out she cheated 6 months after we were apart

all i know is if my girl drove 40 miles to see some guy i would have broke it off. unless she knew him from when she was a child or he was somewhat family related, thats bullshit. what business does anyone have doin that. you think your girl would believe you if you said you drove 40 miles to see some girl just cause you wanted to talk ? come on man.. use your head and dont deny what you really think.

For me, if she actually had sex with him or not is the less important issue. I mean i would be much less hurt if a girl simply in the heat of the moment had sex, than if she spent quality time with the guy - ya know really connected and it wasnt just some physical need she was fulfilling and that would show she wasnt thinking about me (but i would still break it off).
    So, the fact she definitely dated during this time makes me think get rid of her, but maybe try and look at it from her point of view - i know it would be one of the hardest times of your life, but for her it wouldnt have been easy, theres a chance she could have been looking for help as well.
    I dunno, you really need to talk to her and it depends on how much you wanna be with her, and how much she wants to be with you. You gotta have a real talk with her, dont just break it off with her without properly explaining yourself cos your so angry; jus cos everyone on this board thinks she cheated on you. Hear her out or youl regret it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12