+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Virgin girl at 30, what do Western men think?

I just can't stand creepy sexist fücks.

Are you really from the USA? I mean, culturally?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I just can't stand creepy sexist fücks.

Are you really from the USA? I mean, culturally?
    Yup. I grew up respecting other cultural values, not just the one I was raised with. So when I see something truly remarkable, I don't label it as sick. Her being a virgin at 30 is respectable, nothing to be shun at. Likewise, a girl who has many partners in the past can also be respectable, it does not have any bearing in her moral character. Again, it's wasn't about the sex. It's about her remarkable situation, something I don't think she should be ashamed of in any way but rather she could even be proud of.

I'm not judging her, in case you hadn't noticed. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age. Nor is there anything wrong in sleeping with a lot of people, morally speaking. There also isn't anything to be proud of in either cases - they are both regular things, nothing extraordinary.

OP it doesnt really matter what 99.9% of men think. all that matters is what your partner thinks. he sounds like a nice guy-just tell him the truth. best of luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Lust, unfortuately for you, toknow is the extreme minority, and he's actually considered to be quite a creep for his fetish on virgin "pure" (and all that BS) women. Most guys wouldn't be interested in dating a virgin woman. However, since you are already in a relationship with your partner, I think you should tell him as soon as possible. If he likes you and loves you, he will probably accept your condition, since you are willing to lose your virginity with him. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and tell him. Honesty is the most important thing :-).
    A very insecure man would love to have you... Most western men your age would prefer not to have to teach an inexperienced woman.

However, the real meat of the matter here is honesty. If you value this relationship, be honest with him. Just tell him. He may not like it, but if he's a good guy, he'll work with you. If he won't, then you've got your answer without drama.

Here's the bottom line, a lot of guys wouldn't want to hang around with you being a virgin, others would be fine with it and willing to work it out. The latter is the right guy for you and if this guy doesn't fall into that category then it simply means you don't belong together.

Generalizations are a bitch, all western men can't be lumped into one category. Even in this thread which is an extremely miniscule sample size you're seeing everything from loving a woman for being a virgin to being indifferent to being put off. Now imagine 150 million + males in America alone and how varied that spectrum of opinions will be.

However, it is something he should probably know. Unless you're ok with the fact that 10 years down the road your relationship is founded partly on a lie and for all you know he might be put off by who you really are and only still be with you because of an illusion that you fabricated. Do you prefer that risk to the risk of you losing him here and now depending on how he feels about you being a virgin? It's up to you, this decision has to be made according to your own values, I'm just trying to outline the possible consequences here as well as outline the fact that there's no general consensus among western men with regards to whether or not they like or dislike virgins.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    surfhb2 and YoungCosmo, your words mean nothing. They are useless, senseless dust in the wind.

And it's funny this is coming from a guy who recently started a thread asking girls to see their breasts on skype. Talk about a creep.
    Apparently you didn't get the brain transplant you so desperately need.
    Oh, you're the judge of which words have meaning now?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Update: So i made OS for him clumsily. Actually i didn't prepare for that, and i felt very not confident for the performance. But He hold me tightly after that, kissed and said: you're wonderful... (I didn't know if he really felt that way or he wanted to make me feel good)
    We still didn't make love and still not tell him the truth...
    He was back his country for serveral months after that night, and we will meet up next October.now, everyday he texts me and express his happiness to be with me that
    I felt like i should stop this relationship and keep our friendship...night....
    Last edited by lust; 03-07-13 at 05:10 PM.

He would be wondering why you haven't lost your virginity at the age of 30. In the West, people usually lose their virginity before they become adults (with the exception of losers like Cosmo). But sound like you are different culturally so explain that to him.

Don't tell him....then there is no worry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123