+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can i tell if she has any interest...?

How can i tell if she has any interest...?

I'm not too hung up over this, but I'm just wondering if this girl has any sort of interest. There's a bit of an age gap, but i don't think it's that big of a deal. She will be 21 in like 6 months or something and I just turned 19. I actually met her a very long time ago when we were little, so my parents are friends with hers. They came to visit for vacation and they are living at our house for a week or so. I'm not that talkative, but whenever something comes out of my mouth it usually makes her laugh. I'm generally pretty funny though whenever i do talk. Whenever the parents are around us, she acts a bit differently, but i guess that's pretty common. We were sitting at the table and talking bout something, and my little sister asks me if I'm her boyfriend, and i was like no, and then she said, no not today (or something like that) and then my mom walks by and she was like "she asked if i had a boyfriend". Like wut? She was like a few feet by her... she must of misheard or something lmao. (We were talking about how we were going to a castle or w/e and my lil sis thought i was the prince and she was the princess or something, idk. Thats why she asked that) The parents suggested that we go out to eat, and both of us went out to eat and she said she had the day planned out and shit that later we were ganna watch a movie and drink beer. (We were both tired so it didnt happen, but its all good)

well like i said, im really not too hung up over this, but im just wondering if there is anything i could do or look at (body language wise) that would show me if there is any interest if you know what i mean.

she doesn't talk about herself at all unless i forgot...
    theres a few moments were she was talking about her looks. (being insecure... )
    she doesnt talk about other guys
    umm.... yeah? seems like just a friend, but you never know. women are hella confusing lol.

You are the one that has to show interest in her, like complimenting her, chatting her up...if you don't show any confidence she will just forget about you.