+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I get his interest again? Why has he lost interest?!

How do I get his interest again? Why has he lost interest?!

So ive started online dating a few weeks ago and met up with a guy Wednesday this week. We had been talking everyday all day on a messaging app for a week then met at a bar and had a couple of drinks. We got on really well, no awkward silences, had a brief kiss goodbye and he messaged me that night and the next day. Although we talked about loads on the date the day after he just kept saying I was hot and said things like he got excited when he saw me and wanted to grab my arse. I kind of laughed it off and humoured him but didn’t get explicit. I made a joke about him being just after my body and he said ‘is that so wrong coz youre so hot’. I didn’t reply as fell asleep. Anyway text him this morning saying good morning and what you up to this weekend and got no reply. So a couple of hours I text again saying ‘Oi’ and he replied saying sorry he’d been in a meeting. So I replied asking if he was interested in meeting up again and no reply. So I left it a few hours and text again and said I was confused as we had been constantly texting for a week and now he had gone aloof and he just text back ‘chill out with the texts and out for dinner’!

Im so confused! Explain?!

you already posted this in another section. you're coming on too strong, you only went on one date. don't bombard him with texts or he's gonna go running in the other direction, looks like he already is

Seen this before. Girl gets a little unique attention and get all dreamed up for weeks.

It looks like your joke actually was right quess.