+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My girlfriend kissed another guy...

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    It is completely irrelevant what you two are debating. It has nothing to do with this thread.

The issue is not whether she thinks about others or not, the issue is she kissed another guy. I dont agree with maple that the fact shes young or the fact shes curious excuses what she did. It doesnt. And i dont agree with you that people go completely blind when they are in love. I personally dont fantasize about having sex with other people but a lot of people do. We cant control our thoughts all the time but we can control our actions and behaviour..

Agree, disagree-i dont care just stop flaming and derailing threads. OP came here for help and it wont help if you get his thread closed again with yohr need to argue like so many other threads
    You are only entitled to your opinion. I see you followed my advice.

Quote Originally Posted by fraser View Post
    See that all went through my head when I first found out - I was looking for a reason but the truth is she hasn't seen this guy in 3 years, it was her friend who arranged and wanted to meet up with him, and my gf wanted me to go with her....I don't actually (strangely maybe) feel threatened by the guy...but u don't know if her act would of been easier to understand if she had felt something for him.
    If you arent feeling threatened by a guy that youve known for years making a pass at this girl you love so much, maybe its time to reevaluate your feelings. Naturally you should be uber pissed if he kissed your gal. If you arent getting the feeling of anger or jealousy then theres a good chance you don love this girl as much as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by btide15 View Post
    If you arent feeling threatened by a guy that youve known for years making a pass at this girl you love so much, maybe its time to reevaluate your feelings. Naturally you should be uber pissed if he kissed your gal. If you arent getting the feeling of anger or jealousy then theres a good chance you don love this girl as much as you say.
    Well 1. I haven't known him for years I've never met him in my life, and 2. I didnt say i wasnt jealous, if I wasn't then this whole thing wouldn't be a big deal to me and I didn't say I'm not angry, decking him would feel pretty good right now...I said I don't feel threatened by him - which I dont! I dont see that he's a threat to me in any sense!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    How is any of thhis helping OP? Go start another thread if you want to debate this shite. Im sure OP doesnt give a shit if his gf fantasizes about taylor lautners abs occasionally. She can think what she bloody wants inside her own head AND he believes that she did nothing more than kiss this dude so we should be focusing on that.
    I agree - I fancy Cheryl cole like mad but whats it matter cause at the end of the day if miss cole ever was to throw herself at me i'd say 'sorry Cheryl I've got a gf'.

OP i am a total b**ch when it comes to cheating. I am so dead set against it and truly believe it is unforgivable. I mean you dont slip on a banana skin and end up with your tongue down someones throat by accident.. It shouldnt have happened-it was wrong but it doesnt matter what i or anyone else thinks. This is your life and your relationship. If you think you can forgive her and move past this-then go ahead. Just make sure you get all your QS answered before making a decision and you and she do need to talk openly and honestly about this
    Your right it shouldn't of, I just don't want to make a call id regret y'know? At least if I try I wont be left with a what if.

just ask yourself is an 18month relationship worth it? If you were together 20 years and had 3kids-then i could understand your desire to forgive but this is still a relatively new relationship
    If it was just a bit of fun like some past gfs then no it wouldn't be, but this is the girl that I see a 20 year anniversary and 3 kids with, y'know?

and id say your girl doesnt understand the difference between infatuation and love (which is a big red flag so perhaps you should discuss that too if your gonna stay together
    As in with me or him?

Ok Fraser, its going on two days now. Just make a decision and get on with your life. Anymore time spent here is just a waste

I think he is trying to convince himself over and over he is making the right decision.

Frazer i meant in general about infatuation. Like as soon as soon as those butterfly feelings fade (which is totally normal) she may think somethings wrong and go looking for infatuation again with someone else.

But thats all what ifs and speculation.

Its obvious you are not ready to break up so try and work it out. See how you feel in a month or two. If you still feel like crap then-you can walk away knowing you tried

keep us updated and good luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567