+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do I always screw up with girls? What do I do wrong?

Trying to avoid her? Are we still talking about ONE girl? Dude just leave the one girl alone if she is stupid enough to get mad that you like her and move on! For the next girl, if you are staring (subconciously or otherwise) you will notice if she looks back at you! All you have to do when this happens (depending on distance, circumstance, etc) is smile and wave, or say hi, or start a conversation!

Trust me when i tell you that I have been in the staring situation before! Honestly as long as you don't look demented or sex crazed and you aren't literally drooling over her, i think some girls find the longing look after them is kind of attractive. I've had friends that aren't super great with girls get really into a certain one and stare at them. I would talk with the girls later and i'd see them blushing and they'd tell me that it was an awkward kind of cute :p as long as you just try ti make it seem like you havent been staring at them for hours (with the techniques i mentioned above) you can't do any better. If a girl thinks you are creepy and weird for thinking she's so beautiful that you can't take your eyes off of her, they are not the kind of girl you'll want to be with anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy41298 View Post
    Something that I would like to know is that I saw "staring at her is annoying to a girl and makes them aggressive" mentioned a few times. My friend says she sees me staring at the girl a lot but I don't remember doing it. So I think I do subconsciously. How can I fix this without making it obvious that I'm trying to avoid her?
    Next time you like a girl, walk up to her, talk to her a bit, ask her out on a date. No creepy staring, no doormatting, no fake "friendship". Just ask her out.

Thank you everyone for your help, it was great and I'm positive it will help me in the future!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12