+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok Girls, what is wrong with me?

Ok Girls, what is wrong with me?

Ive had 2 or 3 serious Girlfriends in my life. The Other 70 or so have been one nighters or just each of us wanting to ****. Something happens. When I realize that the girl whom I was making love to last night told me everythin I wanted to hear, and I believe everything they sais, due to my great ability to kiss, give oral, or stretch vaginas due to my size would make them want to stay with me, this is not the case. I am older than most of the members on here, which is ok, I have long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, so Im told,but girls are intimidated by me, or taken(thats fine) or just dont trust me. I make a good living, good enough to support a family. I really dont want offspring at the moment, but a woman whom does'nt rip my heart out with rust razorz(like what happened to me in 98), I could adore. If Ive been with so many women, why doesnt one want to see me? Am I ugly with a capital U? Or is there something else the matter? Any advice you have would help.

Quote Originally Posted by love2loveu View Post
    The Other 70 or so have been one nighters or just each of us wanting to ****.
    Am I reading that right?
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 13-02-07 at 02:19 PM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

70 or so?? LoL how old r u?? nd also u cant be that ugly if uve managed 2 pull off 70 or so 1 niters!!
    [GuMMii BeaRz R Sexx]

I have long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes...girls are intimidated by me...great ability to kiss, give oral, or stretch vaginas...I make a good living
    So you look like Fabio, are built like Arnold, work it like Peter North and you are on your way to Trump-dom, but still are having trouble developing a real relationship with a woman?

Where's the personality?

I'm sure if you figure that out, this "problem" of being used solely for sex will be remedied.

...and should that not work...now that you are a member of the forum, you have a whole list of contacts who, I have gathered, are very efficient in eradicating small militias (70+) of sex starved bombshells...mainly through exhaustion.

Hm maybe they think that you sound a bit full of yourself? im not saying that you may be tooting your own horn a bit too much *cough cough* but maybe thats why

Yes you are reading that right. Does that make me a boy slut? Comments?

Quote Originally Posted by kloe-lucy View Post
    70 or so?? LoL how old r u?? nd also u cant be that ugly if uve managed 2 pull off 70 or so 1 niters!!
    Im in my low 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    So you look like Fabio, are built like Arnold, work it like Peter North and you are on your way to Trump-dom, but still are having trouble developing a real relationship with a woman?

Where's the personality?

I'm sure if you figure that out, this "problem" of being used solely for sex will be remedied.

...and should that not work...now that you are a member of the forum, you have a whole list of contacts who, I have gathered, are very efficient in eradicating small militias (70+) of sex starved bombshells...mainly through exhaustion.
    Im afraid to put a real picture of me on here, maybe thats my trouble, insecurity?

No. You've had eight posts as of right now. You're showing good judgement (possibly, judging by your original post, for the first time in years).

You can't attract a real girlfriend because you've forgotten how. Are you sick of your lifestyle? Sure? Then take some time off from sex (God knows you've had enough) and work on making your life the kind of life that might attract a quality woman. Money, looks and a big dick are not enough. You have to be emotionally available. You have to really want it, too.

Assuming you're really all that, what are you looking for in a girlfriend, besides the disinclination to eviscerate?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    No. You've had eight posts as of right now. You're showing good judgement (possibly, judging by your original post, for the first time in years).

You can't attract a real girlfriend because you've forgotten how. Are you sick of your lifestyle? Sure? Then take some time off from sex (God knows you've had enough) and work on making your life the kind of life that might attract a quality woman. Money, looks and a big dick are not enough. You have to be emotionally available. You have to really want it, too.

Assuming you're really all that, what are you looking for in a girlfriend, besides the disinclination to eviscerate?
    Gigabitch, thanks for the advice! thats why I joined this forum, is for advise, and yours seems good so far. If you dont mind, Id like a second opinion about me from you. If you would be so kind as to check out my replies to other posts where Ive responded to other girls' questions about stuff, and perhaps you could guess as to if my heart is in the right place to start with? TY!

It sounds like you're a nice enough guy, but I want to know what your motives are for wanting to be in a relationship. Do you want to be loved? Do you want a deep connection? Just want someone you can respect and care for? Are you sick of yourself? What is it?

In Oasis' thread, you made it sound like you get dumped a lot. Is that true?
    Spammer Spanker

It sounds like you're a nice enough guy, but I want to know what your motives are for wanting to be in a relationship. Do you want to be loved? Do you want a deep connection? Just want someone you can respect and care for? Are you sick of yourself? What is it?

In Oasis' thread, you made it sound like you get dumped a lot. Is that true?
    Well Terrabyte, there is one relationship which crippled me forever, and its the most rescent one. Pathetic to say it was 10 years ago. I dont want the who;e wo;rd knowing about it. If you would be kind and Email me I'll tell you all about it.

Sure. I've got one of those too. I got over it, though. Maybe you will too.
    Spammer Spanker

Sure. I've got one of those too. I got over it, though. Maybe you will too.
    Perhaps we could talk about it?